Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft_Fan

Aug 7, 2020
UHC is a game i would love to see on this server. You spawn on a natural generated world with a border, the border schrinks every 5 minutes ore something and you have to mine and make PVP stuf after grace period PVP enables and you will be able to kill people. The goal is simple get as much kills as possible and be the last one alive

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
UHC has been added in begin 2017, in 2018 it got removed because no one played it, I have to be honest, at first it was very popular but after a while no one cared anymore, the lobbies were empty and you were literally alone in a lobby. So in oktober 2018 they removed it, and I see a few suggestions about it from people, but the question is? If they would play it, would players play it? I don't think so because I think a lot of people like action and UHC is in the beginning really boring, it's also really difficult to your health back. It's easy to kill each other. I personally wouldn't play it because of those reasons.

Reactions: Pineapple

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I think it would be a nice addition to bedrock though with how trash sentinel is I wouldn’t suggest having it as hackers would swarm there

Reactions: Zathelas

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Could be a fun featured game. But there’s so many UHC dedicated servers, so not many players would play.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
It could be fun, personally I’m not a massive fan though ahaha.

If they were to add it, it would only really be good on Java as Sentinel isn’t the best on bedrock, and UHC is a gamemode where more cheats are usable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom