Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Hello!

It has been a year now since I joined the Cubecraft forums, although I will say I did not use them too often for the first, oh, about 6 months or so. People who use the forums frequently have probably seen me lurking around the suggestions and Eggwars sections, although I do wander to others, from time to time. I have taken a hiatus from Cubecraft for about a month or so, as playing as many Eggwars games as I did just kept getting repetitive. If you play Eggwars, you have probably seen me around in a few games. My main account's name is Alltop10, but some of you may not know that I have two alt accounts as well. If you knew one of the alts, it is most likely ZachAttack08, however only a very select few know my 2nd alt account's name. I am still going to keep this one private, as sometimes it is nice to have people not know who you are. If you ever see me on Cubecraft, go ahead and ask me to party, as 95% of the time I am playing solo. I choose to play alone because it gives me a challenge, an obstacle that I must overcome, a way of pushing myself to see what I can accomplish. My whole life I have never been the best at making friends, nor have had many things in common with others. But the community here has made me feel welcomed, and for that I am making this thread, as a way to say thank you. I do not know for how long I will still be gone, but when I come back, I am sure that I will still see the same faces that I have gotten to know, as well as many other new faces, who are the future of Cubecraft.

Your fellow Cubecrafter
-Alltop10

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
My whole life I have never been the best at making friends, nor have had many things in common with others. But the community here has made me feel welcomed, and for that I am making this thread, as a way to say thank you.
Same thing with me. We have something incommon!
:D
GL see you soon!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom