Yes or no?

• Yes!

• No! (Comment please)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 100818

Experience is useless so I don't really care.
It's what you call useless.. It's responsible for the leveling system which gives you very fun and unique items at a specific level. But if you mean that the amount is useless, sure. But it'd still prevent people saying things like "noob" etc. even if it's just a bit.

Reactions: remio

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can unlock things by leveling up and it shows your in-game experience, so actually it is not useless.
. It's responsible for the leveling system which gives you very fun and unique items at a specific level.
I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that's no longer a thing since they revamped vanity.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sure you still get troll hat at level 100
upload_2018-3-15_12-15-42.png

I'm not so sure about that since it no longer tells us that level 100 is a requirement.

F

Facelurite

Also if you say noob again it should take 10exp away so it makes it easier fir me to reach a negative level.

1 then 10 then 100 then 1000 and so on

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm quite neutral with this.
I do like that it would deduct experience but how will it really affect the others?
Perhaps it could be stacked from -1 to -5, -10 and max would be -50?
Not too sure if it would result in negativity since the word "noob" isn't really an insult or always used as one.
"I am a noob" -exp/points. Player be like: whaaaaa ¯\_(˶′◡‵˶)_/ just happened?

So in short, I don't dislike the idea but I don't know if I like it either.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, this is a small suggestion thread about the chat!
For the nice members
We should be rewarded for saying 'wp', 'good game' or 'well played'. That will motivate us to be nice to others, instead of saying 'noob' after being rekt.
What do you think about this?

I Agree

For the salty members
There will always be some salty rankers who can't handle their death, so I suggest that we should get -1 experience if we say 'noob', 'nub' and some other ways of saying noob. This would prevent players from starting an argue or something else which isn't nice.
If you say 'wp' the regular pink text which says '+1 experience' shows up, and if you say 'noob' after being killed a red text which says '-1 experience' shows up.
Like I already said, this would prevent players from being salty, because they are being sanctioned if they say something which isn't nice. I know 1 experience isn't that much, but it's something like a warning.

What do you think about this?

If this was implemented, I would be at lvl -1749294288948498438943

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Can you please add something to the poll so I can like one but not the other? Because I don't really like the "For the salty members" idea, but agree that you should also get experiance for saying "wp" or "good game" or "gj" not just "gg"

ProStar12

Mar 16, 2018
I like the idea of adding wp but the noob thing i don't agree with. Cuz like sometimes ill do something dumb(which is never happens lol) and ill say like "wow that was nooby" and for me to get -1 for that would be kinda stupid. but good idea as far as the 'well played' thing. and also to all the salty poeple out there please stop! lol

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea of adding wp but the noob thing i don't agree with. Cuz like sometimes ill do something dumb(which is never happens lol) and ill say like "wow that was nooby" and for me to get -1 for that would be kinda stupid. but good idea as far as the 'well played' thing. and also to all the salty poeple out there please stop! lol

I agree. Not to mention that "noob" is not always an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom