Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, this is a small suggestion thread about the chat!
For the nice members
We should be rewarded for saying 'wp', 'good game' or 'well played'. That will motivate us to be nice to others, instead of saying 'noob' after being rekt.
For the salty members
There will always be some salty rankers who can't handle their death, so I suggest that we should get -1 experience if we say 'noob', 'nub' and some other ways of saying noob. This would prevent players from starting an argue or something else which isn't nice.
If you say 'wp' the regular pink text which says '+1 experience' shows up, and if you say 'noob' after being killed a red text which says '-1 experience' shows up.
Like I already said, this would prevent players from being salty, because they are being sanctioned if they say something which isn't nice. I know 1 experience isn't that much, but it's something like a warning.

What do you think about this?

D

Deleted member 100818

If you're getting a reward for saying "gg" it needs to be the same with "wp" or "good game" or anything like that. Having -1 experience for saying noob etc. would be a good idea tbh, not that 1 experience is much or something but it would at least help a bit.

So I simply agree.

Reactions: remio

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes, I agree!
+1

Schermafbeelding 2018-03-15 om 11.40.12.png

Oops :p

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Saying "wp" gives you 1 experience already, if you didn't already know.
Not sure about "Good game" or "Well played", but so far the only ones that give you experience that I know of, are "Bingo!" "gg" and "wp".
For the salty members
There will always be some salty rankers who can't handle their death, so I suggest that we should get -1 experience if we say 'noob', 'nub' and some other ways of saying noob. This would prevent players from starting an argue or something else which isn't nice.
If you say 'wp' the regular pink text which says '+1 experience' shows up, and if you say 'noob' after being killed a red text which says '-1 experience' shows up.
Why?
I don't see why people should lose experience for saying something petty like "noob" though. Experience isn't a currency, or something that can go lower or anything. Besides, they're not even breaking any rules.

D

Deleted member 100818

Why?
I don't see why people should lose experience for saying something petty like "noob" though. Experience isn't a currency, or something that can go lower or anything. Besides, they're not even breaking any rules.
Ofcourse they're not breaking any rule, but nobody enjoys "salty" behavior. That's why it's only logical (to me) to remove one experience instead of adding one. It could also prevent "salty" bahavior, maybe not that much but at least some.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Ofcourse they're not breaking any rule, but nobody enjoys "salty" behavior. That's why it's only logical (to me) to remove one experience instead of adding one. It could also prevent "salty" bahavior, maybe not that much but at least some.
Well, people can't really help it if they feel salty. If it helps them calm down in a non-rule breaking way, I honestly don't care what they say to me. After all, it's just helping them calm down or whatever.
I really don't know why you'd effectively want to punish for something that isn't against the rules.

D

Deleted member 100818

I really don't know why you'd effectively want to punish for something that isn't against the rules.
Won't say it can hurt someones feelings, but it's not quite nice to hear someone calling you noob or e/z or anything like that. You and I might be not that offended by it but a lot of young peopel are. So removing one single experience would seem like good solution to me.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Won't say it can hurt someones feelings, but it's not quite nice to hear someone calling you noob or e/z or anything like that. You and I might be not that offended by it but a lot of young peopel are. So removing one single experience would seem like good solution to me.
Anything can hurt someone's feelings. Doesn't mean it's an appropriate moment to feel offended. If this really hurt people's feelings, then it should be against the rules instead of taking away just 1 experience, right?

D

Deleted member 100818

Anything can hurt someone's feelings. Doesn't mean it's an appropriate moment to feel offended. If this really hurt people's feelings, then it should be against the rules instead of taking away just 1 experience, right?
Wouldn't mind if that'll be the case but then people will say that CubeCraft is too "clean". "Oh I'm not even allowed to say noob what's this" Removing one experience seems like a creative solution to me.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
What if instead of removing the experience the person simply doesn't qualify for one and can't say GG at the end of the game whilst receiving an exp. For example if I said "What a noob Gainful, you killed my teammate Remi005" then later if I said GG I would not get the exp.

D

Deleted member 100818

What if instead of removing the experience the person simply doesn't qualify for one and can't say GG at the end of the game whilst receiving an exp. For example if I said "What a noob Gainful, you killed my teammate Remi005" then later if I said GG I would not get the exp.
Most of those people aren't even saying "gg" afterwards so that wouldn't really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom