Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a prelob leaderboard for each arcade game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I was just thinking...

I wonder if it would be feasible to add a leaderboard to each of the arcade games?

The leaderboard would be top 5 (like in the lob), but it would be in the prelobs for specific arcade games.

In other words, the total trophies you earn go towards the main arcade leaderboard in the lob as per usual, but any trophies you earn in a game will also contribute towards the leaderboard in the prelob for that specific game.

I just thought of this because it may make the leaderboard less of a grind and bring back some fun into the games (speaking for myself).

As it stands, I find it a grind and I play more out of obligation than for fun just to maintain my position on the leaderboard. Additionally, almost all my trophies come from spleef because I don't get as many from the other games.

A prelob leaderboard may make it less of a grind because you would have to play that specific game to get on that leaderboard as opposed to collectively by playing any game. Therefore, if someone just plays tons of wing rush to get trophies then that will contribute towards the main leaderboard but have no impact on, say, line dash or spleef. Because of this, perhaps more people will have a chance to get onto a leaderboard, whether in the lob or prelobs, or both.

A prelob leaderboard would also add value competitively, be exciting, be fairly easy to achieve, and it may encourage players to improve at all the games OR specific games. It may even entice more people to play the other arcade games that are less popular, such as Barn Brawl.

Furthermore, if someone likes playing a specific game and/or wants to master a particular game, then they can see their accomplishments for that game without needing to worry about the main leaderboard and thus creating more flexibility and options.

I would love to see what other people think of this suggestion. All feedback and input is welcome.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I was just thinking...

I wonder if it would be feasible to add a leaderboard to each of the arcade games?

The leaderboard would be top 5 (like in the lob), but it would be in the prelobs for specific arcade games.

In other words, the total trophies you earn go towards the main arcade leaderboard in the lob as per usual, but any trophies you earn in a game will also contribute towards the leaderboard in the prelob for that specific game.

I just thought of this because it may make the leaderboard less of a grind and bring back some fun into the games (speaking for myself).

As it stands, I find it a grind and I play more out of obligation than for fun just to maintain my position on the leaderboard. Additionally, almost all my trophies come from spleef because I don't get as many from the other games.

A prelob leaderboard may make it less of a grind because you would have to play that specific game to get on that leaderboard as opposed to collectively by playing any game. Therefore, if someone just plays tons of wing rush to get trophies then that will contribute towards the main leaderboard but have no impact on, say, line dash or spleef. Because of this, perhaps more people will have a chance to get onto a leaderboard, whether in the lob or prelobs, or both.

A prelob leaderboard would also add value competitively, be exciting, be fairly easy to achieve, and it may encourage players to improve at all the games OR specific games. It may even entice more people to play the other arcade games that are less popular, such as Barn Brawl.

Furthermore, if someone likes playing a specific game and/or wants to master a particular game, then they can see their accomplishments for that game without needing to worry about the main leaderboard and thus creating more flexibility and options.

I would love to see what other people think of this suggestion. All feedback and input is welcome.
Well I don't see why not :|
I think a good place to have the leaderboard mannequins can be inside the minigame. For example, the Leaderboard for Spleef would be in the Spleef lobby (when you join the game and waiting for the game to start). This will be added to all the different arcade game lobbies.

For the overall leaderboard for Arcade, it will still be in the same spot, the Arcade Lobby itself.

Reactions: Spleefy

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Well I don't see why not :|
I think a good place to have the leaderboard mannequins can be inside the minigame. For example, the Leaderboard for Spleef would be in the Spleef lobby (when you join the game and waiting for the game to start). This will be added to all the different arcade game lobbies.

For the overall leaderboard for Arcade, it will still be in the same spot, the Arcade Lobby itself.

Exactly. This is what I have in mind. I think it would add a lot of value and I can't see any downsides or technical reasons why it couldn't be implemented. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
I think this would be a great idea. Like you said, some people who can't get on the main leaderboards may get a chance to be on the game leaderboards.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom