Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I`ve never been kicked in 1.8 and I do EXTREME knockback because I get crazy combos xD If anything I would be kicked for hacks (I don`t hack fyi)

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
the person who started this thread is very ungrateful, they clearly don't know how hard it is and how many hours have to be invested to make a good anti-cheat.

"I can make an anti-cheat in 23 seconds that does everything everyone wants! (by the way, I am also harry potter)."

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
the person who started this thread is very ungrateful, they clearly don't know how hard it is and how many hours have to be invested to make a good anti-cheat. ( dunno how to quote :() I agree, its hard to make one. Even know he could just stop playing Cubecraft (not recommended)

Reactions: iGamingMango

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
the person who started this thread is very ungrateful, they clearly don't know how hard it is and how many hours have to be invested to make a good anti-cheat. ( dunno how to quote :() I agree, its hard to make one. Even know he could just stop playing Cubecraft (not recommended)
2 things,
1. To quote, either click the reply button in the bottem left of a comment, or select the text area you wan't to quote (Click and drag over the text) and click reply

2. I'm pretty sure he's been playing on cubecraft for a few years now.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement

thanks for sharing my opinion ;)

Btw do you seriously not know how to quote me? (not trying to be aggressive at all but all you need to do his hit the reply button at the bottom right of my message and it does it for you :D)

Edit: as soon as I uploaded this someone basically sends the same thing 5 secs before me :eek:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well they need to test their anticheat somehow and even though I've suggested for a private server to test it on this way will help improve it the fastest
Yeah I suggested this too.
because they are constantly working on the new anticheat.[/QUOT*E]
*Cough* halloween game *Cough*
-Beta anti cheat
They could test it on a private server instead, as @POWER_RANGER suggested.
-Not everyone gets effected by this
Yeah, but some still do and it ruins the game for them.
-It's better than nothing
No. No it's not. At least not for me. I explained why above somewhere.
they clearly don't know how hard it is and how many hours have to be invested to make a good anti-cheat.
If course I know, but the point is, if you for instance worked hours and hours on a, let's say chocolate cake. A lot of people want the chocolate cake, they wait for the chocolate cake and they like chocolate cake, Then, after all these hours of work you decide to taste the chocolate cake for a test. It's burnt and tastes horrible. Yes, a lot of hard work went into the cake, and a lot of people want the cake, but would you give them a burnt cake? You know, you could poison some of these people. Hope this explains my POV.
Why are you outraging. I want to see you develop an anti cheat better then CubeCraft's, and mine. If you are interested in a contest PM me.
In case you didn't know, I'm not outraging, just trying to explain my POV on this. It's called criticism. criticism helps to improve stuff. If people never get to hear what they did wrong, then how is it ever going to be better? I made this thread to explain why I disagree with the new anticheat, not to rage on devs. just raging on someone is pointless. PS: No, thanks for the offer, I'm not interested in a contest.
They made the game for fun. If you do not enjoy it we do not want to hear it, I am pretty sure most of us are just annoyed by your ranting.
My problem is, people continuously ask for a good anticheat, they tell us to be patient and that they are constantly working on it, but then suddenly I discover that instead of working on a (good) anticheat, they have been working on a halloween game. Yes of course, new games are good, but the problem of the anticheat kicking normal players is still there. First fix the bugs before creating an entirely new gamemode.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I understand your frustration. Devs are aware of the issue of players being kicked falsely. We're hoping it's being worked on (most likely it is). We just ask for your patience. :)

This thread will remain open as he does have a suggestion.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I understand your frustration. Devs are aware of the issue of players being kicked falsely. We're hoping it's being worked on (most likely it is). We just ask for your patience. :)

This thread will remain open as he does have a suggestion.
saying "remove it" is a suggestion ?o_O it is a simple suggestion where a devs answer could be "yes" or "no" and if the dev wishes they can explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy birthday
Desiderata wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday

ur cool
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
RobinDn wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday, you get a free cookie from me :)
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday basketballman :333
Top Bottom