Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
Um so basically I wanna form a good team (for eggwars mostly maybe other games) with mature ppl ig because i find it funnier to talk/play with ppl my age. I have never rly done a forum sooo sry if it is bad and i know my english is not the best so sry for that too. Anyway if you are interested comment your minecraft name, your age, what level you are (in minecraft) and if you have a rank :)
Btw i am looking for ppl that are like at least 14 (age) and i would like if you were at least level 40 and i am thinking a team of 4 ppl.
(1.9)
my ign is aqitea so don't get confused if you get f add :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SpringWarz

comfyyy

Um so basically i am wanna form a good team (for eggwars mostly maybe other games) with mature ppl ig because i find it funnier to talk/play with ppl my age. I have never rly done a forum sooo sry if it is bad and i know my english is not the best so sry for that too. Anyway if you are interested comment your minecraft name, your age, what level you are (in minecraft) and if you have a rank :)
Btw i am looking for ppl that are like at least 14 (age) and i would like if you were at least level 40 and i am thinking a team of 4.
If I am on, I am always open to playing with players on the server if they want a good teammate. I am somewhat near your age(won't give it out on forums), and I am more skilled than most.

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
If I am on, I am always open to playing with players on the server if they want a good teammate. I am somewhat near your age(won't give it out on forums), and I am more skilled than most.
if you wanna be on i would like if you commented your mc name and lvl :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Speed eggwars or nah?
If so:
IGN: Necca_
Level: 58 almost 59

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Um so basically i am wanna form a good team (for eggwars mostly maybe other games) with mature ppl ig because i find it funnier to talk/play with ppl my age. I have never rly done a forum sooo sry if it is bad and i know my english is not the best so sry for that too. Anyway if you are interested comment your minecraft name, your age, what level you are (in minecraft) and if you have a rank :)
Btw i am looking for ppl that are like at least 14 (age) and i would like if you were at least level 40 and i am thinking a team of 4 ppl.
(1.9)
IGN: OfficiallyBerre
Level: 62.5

Favourite mode: Normal Eggwars (Overpowerd)

Reactions: Aqitea

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
(1.9)
Level: 50 in the future 10000M :P
IGN: PapaTijd

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Um so basically I wanna form a good team (for eggwars mostly maybe other games) with mature ppl ig because i find it funnier to talk/play with ppl my age. I have never rly done a forum sooo sry if it is bad and i know my english is not the best so sry for that too. Anyway if you are interested comment your minecraft name, your age, what level you are (in minecraft) and if you have a rank :)
(1.9)
Does timezones matter for this? :)
Level: 61
IGN: Warriors1976
(I might be offline for a while from minecraft, my computer randomly turns off and no. My computer isn't overheating. :P)

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
Does timezones matter for this? :)
Level: 61
IGN: Warriors1976
(I might be offline for a while from minecraft, my computer randomly turns off and no. My computer isn't overheating. :p)
well you have full f list and party disabled so a little hard

Ayroh

(1.9)
Honestly, I think level 40 is a little high for standards. I’m level 34 and I possess quite some skill and insight. I suggest that anything higher than level 25 seems more appropriate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom