Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think it’s pretty boring. Furthermore if you get hit by someone you move automatically so you lose it. There is already a quite similar challenge where you have to get 0 points in a Minerware game.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Unclear challenge; Winning as many microgames as possible? What do you mean with that? Win 15 microgames? Win the game? Win the boss game? I can't tell what you're trying to say with this. Furthermore, the challenge since incredibly boring. At least in "Get 0 points in a game of Minerware" you can AFK, in this one you can't because you "Have to win as many microgames as possible".
Besides, I can only think of very few microgames where you could win without moving, or moving around as you said. Those would be: avoid the hot potato, TNT tag, stand still on X color, and Keep running fast. Winning four games wherein almost all of them you're gonna get killed by the others and/or are randomly based sounds rather impossible or extremely hard. It's a no from me.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You intend this as a challenge for the players right? An not an official achievement..? If so I think I once got 7 point by just standing still and pressing w to not get kicked for being AFK

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
This idea sounds like you could add a lot more too it to make it better. First, maybe say like "try to win the most microgames with PVP without fighting" or something of that sort. Standing around and looking makes you look like a noob and not much of a challange. It would be already hard enough to get 1 win without moving. Also the if kids don't move they can get that AFK warning which is already going to be annoying. I see where you are going with this, but you need to expand on it more and be more clear. Like what Oreo said, 15 microgames, PVP games, boss games? I don't know, but this just doesn't seem like a very fun challange.

jancraftbe

Apr 2, 2020
It looks like you would like to maje a fun gamemode boring. You could better do somethings with pvp. You could be kicked because of afk and it would get a lot more difficult.

Reactions: henryk

megank__

Aug 27, 2016
It is quite boring if you are in the platform game, and the platform falls, you lose

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom