Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TakeMyBear

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2016
Norway
There was one person: Phazxn and who had suddenly had 10 kills I thought pro but suddenly when they killed the last person and won with 20 kills she was lvl 7 which is handsome I find.

Besides what do you guys think??

:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Zoxun

Sep 23, 2017
I've seen people with over 40 kills in one game. Mostly due to killing the same person over and over again.

Reactions: Simpie

TakeMyBear

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2016
Norway
[QUOTE = "SanCookie, bericht: 1041514, lid: 301729"] Vraag haar naar Valentine [/ QUOTE]
uhh why? i thing

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Usually games that last beyond a standard time then to usually lead to have a huge amount of kills. Regarding the level part, I myself have noticed as other may have in previous experience or by common sense that level really doesn't matter much it usually comes down to what that player's skill are.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Usually games that last beyond a standard time then to usually lead to have a huge amount of kills. Regarding the level part, I myself have noticed as other may have in previous experience or by common sense that level really doesn't matter much it usually comes down to what that player's skill are.

Ya take Onik for an example, level 100+ but still a big nub kappa

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
There was one person: Phazxn and who had suddenly had 10 kills I thought pro but suddenly when they killed the last person and won with 20 kills she was lvl 7 which is handsome I find.

Handsome betekent knap alsin uiterlijk en niet knap als prestatie. Ik neem aan dat je dat bedoelde.

It could be an alt account tho, some people are just really good but they get focussed so they use another account to have fun and kill some people.
If you want to report them go ahead and record this person next time you see them.

I've seen people with over 40 kills in one game. Mostly due to killing the same person over and over again.
Due to the new update kill farming is not a thing anymore. After killing someone a few times, the kill doesn't register anymore.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

Wow big deal. 7/10 of my games end with me having 100+ kills. It’s not a big deal and I don’t get why you are making this thread.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why would you mention that it's a girl? Makes it look like a girl wouldn't be able to get that amount of kills.

Wow big deal. 7/10 of my games end with me having 100+ kills. It’s not a big deal and I don’t get why you are making this thread.
What's your reason to revive this thread though?

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom