Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
"We maintain contact with VIP guests like YouTubers or Twitch streamers. If they break our rules, or misbehave on the server, and it is reported to us, we relay it to them privately to have them avoid it in the future. This is why they may not directly be banned on the first report." ~Marco Slater 2016
Ah, I get it :)!

But if they keep misbehaving, they will be punished normally, correct?

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
''I'm trying to contact him so we can discuss about it''
Why do you have to discuss it? If you just ignore them, it's solved. They wouldn't talk to you if you don't give them a reply.
So I just let them insult me because yes and they got away like that? Nice system you have over there
Theres no reason to punish them for such a small act. They're only insulting you over the internet and it's something you can ignore. Do you think the youtuber would tell his fans to not insult that one player which he probably forgot about? Do you really think the youtuber would punish his fans for someone that reported him? .__.

Again:
You should just ignore those "haters" and not give them the attention they are seeking from you.

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
So I just let them insult me because yes and they got away like that? Nice system you have over there
If they insult you on our server, you could always report them after a certain amount of warnings, though if this youtuber is famous as you say he is, he probably has a lot of fans and they will keep on coming.
Again, ignoring them and not giving them the attention they are seeking is your best option, unless you do want to give them that attention and it will just continue.
I believe that if you are mature enough you can ignore them.

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
If they insult you on our server, you could always report them after a certain amount of warnings, though if this youtuber is famous as you say he is, he probably has a lot of fans and they will keep on coming.
Again, ignoring them and not giving them the attention they are seeking is your best option, unless you do want to give them that attention and it will just continue.
I believe that if you are mature enough you can ignore them.
If they insult me on the server I can't report them because they will stop insulting or leave after the warning so it's useless and what about the forums?

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
"We maintain contact with VIP guests like YouTubers or Twitch streamers. If they break our rules, or misbehave on the server, and it is reported to us, we relay it to them privately to have them avoid it in the future. This is why they may not directly be banned on the first report." ~Marco Slater 2016
Lol? gg

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If they leave after a warning, isn't that better?
What I think the staff are trying to convey is that the "famous youtuber" didn't mean to show your name, he may have missed that and did not do that deliberately. It was an accident, forgive him.
Everyone is handled accordingly - depending on what rule a person breaks. They aren't treating him specially, just carrying out the appropriate action for what he has done but it's already in the past, that was dealt with. No need to make a huge matter out of a small one.

Remember,
Ignore them - what haters love the most is getting a reaction out of you while tearing you down.

Contacting the Youtuber wouldn't result in much, news spreads fast among fans.
Don't let what someone says get to you, you don't need to listen to them.

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
Change your name c:

There are sites that register your name changes so I would need to buy a new account if I don't want anyone to correlate me with that name
If they leave after a warning, isn't that better?
What I think the staff are trying to convey is that the "famous youtuber" didn't mean to show your name, he may have missed that and did not do that deliberately. It was an accident, forgive him.
Everyone is handled accordingly - depending on what rule a person breaks. They aren't treating him specially, just carrying out the appropriate action for what he has done but it's already in the past, that was dealt with. No need to make a huge matter out of a small one.

Remember,

Contacting the Youtuber wouldn't result in much, news spreads fast among fans.
Don't let what someone says get to you, you don't need to listen to them.

In a post where I explain what it says in the 2nd page I said this ''0:35-0:40 He says that my name was censored so I don't get hated (didn't work because it's on the half of the screen)'' so I already knew that he didn't on purpose ( still doesn't makes sense why he did that 1 year later, maybe run out of ideas?)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
There are sites that register your name changes so I would need to buy a new account if I don't want anyone to correlate me with that name

In a post where I explain what it says in the 2nd page I said this ''0:35-0:40 He says that my name was censored so I don't get hated (didn't work because it's on the half of the screen)'' so I already knew that he didn't on purpose ( still doesn't makes sense why he did that 1 year later, maybe run out of ideas?)

Perhaps his fans were asking what happened to him in that time period and he decided to talk about it since it was asked frequently.. I'm sure he had a reason or so, to gain more viewers or to explain some stuff.

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
Perhaps his fans were asking what happened to him in that time period and he decided to talk about it since it was asked frequently.. I'm sure he had a reason or so, to gain more viewers or to explain some stuff.
Most of his fans are just kids, you can see everyone saying ''rat kid'' in the comments of that video just because his favorite youtuber got banned 1 year ago.

Some others are like ''Hey! You should appeal because in this server it's not allowed to report with evidence of 1 month or more old! (even he said that it was 1 year ago the report and ban) It's useful so you can counterattack that ratkid!'' and that comment has freaking 83 likes, so you can see how intelligent are they...

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Most of his fans are just kids, you can see everyone saying ''rat kid'' in the comments of that video just because his favorite youtuber got banned 1 year ago.

Some others are like ''Hey! You should appeal because in this server it's not allowed to report with evidence of 1 month or more old! (even he said that it was 1 year ago the report and ban) It's useful so you can counterattack that ratkid!'' and that comment has freaking 83 likes, so you can see how intelligent are they...

Well I can't read that language but if they aren't that intelligent, the more you shouldn't stoop down to their level, just let it go.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Well I'm going to end it here, in the end it all comes down to you and how you choose to handle it.
Be wise, be mature.
Remember sometimes the best response is by not responding at all.
Good luck and hope you overcome it.

Reactions: Flasheriso
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom