Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
wow, Im just saying you wont be hated because he said that.....

I don't think that ''LOL'' means that, and yes if you now Spanish (you can use google translate too) at my profile there are people offending me, and in the comments of the video of him they're all insulting me.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Try going to Leafy or someone huge you tuber's page and try saying something "I hate you" to that youtuber. You'll get spammed with "kys" or "I hate you" and such like those. You can't expect to stop the hate comments going towards you if you've already done something. Yes, it was a good thing to report him, but you can't just be like I WANT REVENGE! I WANT THEM PUNISHED!
Most of his fans are just kids, you can see everyone saying ''rat kid'' in the comments of that video just because his favorite youtuber got banned 1 year ago.

Some others are like ''Hey! You should appeal because in this server it's not allowed to report with evidence of 1 month or more old! (even he said that it was 1 year ago the report and ban) It's useful so you can counterattack that ratkid!'' and that comment has freaking 83 likes, so you can see how intelligent are they...
Even you know that the people sending you hate are children. Then why do you want to have them punished so much? You're probably much more older then them, and you should act rationally instead of lowering yourself to their level.
So I just let them insult me because yes and they got away like that? Nice system you have over there

''I'm trying to contact him so we can discuss about it''
Whats the point contacting him? If you contact him theres a high possibility that he'll remind some haters that you're here and I'm quite sure you'll get more hate. Anyways, try doing what she said:
You should just ignore those "haters" and not give them the attention they are seeking from you.

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
Try going to Leafy or someone huge you tuber's page and try saying something "I hate you" to that youtuber. You'll get spammed with "kys" or "I hate you" and such like those. You can't expect to stop the hate comments going towards you if you've already done something. Yes, it was a good thing to report him, but you can't just be like I WANT REVENGE! I WANT THEM PUNISHED!

Even you know that the people sending you hate are children. Then why do you want to have them punished so much? You're probably much more older then them, and you should act rationally instead of lowering yourself to their level.

Whats the point contacting him? If you contact him theres a high possibility that he'll remind some haters that you're here and I'm quite sure you'll get more hate. Anyways, try doing what she said:

Well, finally you answered..

I don't want ''revenge'' or a ''punish'' I don't know from where you get that.. I just wanted to contact him so I could try to convince him to delete the video..

What is that about ''Then why do you want to have them punished so much?'' ? same with the first thing I've said, I don't know where you got that.

''If you contact him theres a high possibility that he'll remind some haters that you're here and I'm quite sure you'll get more hate.'' Contact him and talk in private, not here...

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I got that idea from how you seemed stressed about this. (Im too lazy to requote since I quoted it already) "So I just let them insult me because yes and they got away like that? Nice system you have over there"
If you didn't want them them to be punished or anything, you wouldn't have even said that.

About the contact thing. You don't seem to understand english well, so I'll say it using easier words. If you contact him, he can tell the people that are watching him to not make fun of you or to hate you, by doing this, some people can remember that you were still here and send mean posts to you.

Anyways, if you actually get to contact him, (He probably gets a whole lot of spam) what are you going to tell him? Are you going to ask him to punish the people that were mean to you? What are you planning to achieve from talking to him?

xbri

Feb 9, 2016
In my opinion, you should ignore hate comments, people will forget that with time.

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
I got that idea from how you seemed stressed about this. (Im too lazy to requote since I quoted it already) "So I just let them insult me because yes and they got away like that? Nice system you have over there"
If you didn't want them them to be punished or anything, you wouldn't have even said that.

About the contact thing. You don't seem to understand english well, so I'll say it using easier words. If you contact him, he can tell the people that are watching him to not make fun of you or to hate you, by doing this, some people can remember that you were still here and send mean posts to you.

Anyways, if you actually get to contact him, (He probably gets a whole lot of spam) what are you going to tell him? Are you going to ask him to punish the people that were mean to you? What are you planning to achieve from talking to him?

Well, this thread was pretty dead and you revived it.

You don't get what I want to do when I contact him, I don't want him to make a video saying: ''Don't hate this guy'' I want him to remove the video..

''If you didn't want them them to be punished or anything, you wouldn't have even said that.'' I want them punished, but I wasn't like screaming and clamining ''THIS USERS SHOULD BE PUNISHED!'' like you said...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom