Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
Dude, he literally says in the video that he doesn't want to make your nickname public so you don't get hated .-.

Well, I'm getting hated, you can look at 0:33 and at my profile

No hablamos español. (Yo aprendo español.)

We're talking about the things he said in the video.

What did he say in the video?
English translation please.

Also, if videos meant to hurt someone's reputation (especially if it's by popular YouTuber), or if it's meant to direct hate towards someone are created, can they be deleted/reported?

0:07-0:30 He explains that he got banned for teamkilling in one of his videos (Idk why he did this video 1 year and some months later)

0:35-0:40 He says that my name was censored so I don't get hated (didn't work because it's on the half of the screen)

1:03-1:41 He explains what happened in the situation and why he got reported

1:58-2:48 He says that I made a second report of him and saying that I was a subscriptor of him because I watched his videos (and he says ''and even I said that my dog was sick'')

2:50-3:06 Says that more than playing I was waiting in the lobby to report someone (which is a lie, I never did this... I don't even know from where he got that and this is what I was talking about with Guinchuu)

3:07-3:17 He reveals from which country I am (People were insulting the country just because I was from there and I reported his ''idol'')

3:18-4:23 He says something that as nothing to see with his video; ''Look at here, you're going to laugh'' and he explains why I stopped playing here because the rule of warning something (which is really annoying because someone can just come, insult you, and then leave and he's clean...)

4:25-4:33 He says he doesn't have any rancor with me and he repeats that he blurred my name (which he didn't in one part..)

4:34-4:52 He says that I would love to get popular for reporting people (which I used to do back in that time..)

and for the question you did, yes it can be deleted but my problem is that he didn't do that on purpose but my name appears at 0:33, so... that

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well, I'm getting hated, you can look at 0:33 and at my profile

We're talking about the things he said in the video.

0:07-0:30 He explains that he got banned for teamkilling in one of his videos (Idk why he did this video 1 year and some months later)

0:35-0:40 He says that my name was censored so I don't get hated (didn't work because it's on the half of the screen)

1:03-1:41 He explains what happened in the situation and why he got reported

1:58-2:48 He says that I made a second report of him and saying that I was a subscriptor of him because I watched his videos (and he says ''and even I said that my dog was sick'')

2:50-3:06 Says that more than playing I was waiting in the lobby to report someone (which is a lie, I never did this... I don't even know from where he got that and this is what I was talking about with Guinchuu)

3:07-3:17 He reveals from which country I am (People were insulting the country just because I was from there and I reported his ''idol'')

3:18-4:23 He says something that as nothing to see with his video; ''Look at here, you're going to laugh'' and he explains why I stopped playing here because the rule of warning something (which is really annoying because someone can just come, insult you, and then leave and he's clean...)

4:25-4:33 He says he doesn't have any rancor with me and he repeats that he blurred my name (which he didn't in one part..)

4:34-4:52 He says that I would love to get popular for reporting people (which I used to do back in that time..)

and for the question you did, yes it can be deleted but my problem is that he didn't do that on purpose but my name appears at 0:33, so... that
Well its sad that you get Hated like everywhere but the best of to overcome it is Ignore it... Yes some times its impossible to do it but still ignore it...
What I do with Haters is try to make them my friends... By being annoying and than nice or something.... That's actually how I normally make friends so yeah... Ignore them... Block them.... Or just eh make friends with them :P
You Have full support from me.. If I see you being targeted fell free to call me....
If you know my IGN at least and if I'm close to you....
PS I really need to report some Yt'ers I need more Hate....

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Why not? Just because they have lots of followers on some social media website doesn't mean that they are immune to the rules. Seriously, some famous YouTubers can abuse this by intentionally breaking the rules, knowing that they can't be banned.
Publiciting of fhe server, if they ban a youtuber with 1.000.000 Subs, Al that people gonna hate CCGN, Cubecraft is smart in that case, its just like Racism

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm not entirely sure what is going on as I do not speak that language but if you're being cyber bullied, that isn't cool.
Don't let anyone talk you down. Don't let their hate get to you, you're worth more than that.
I understand it may be tough having that many people against you but know that you're never alone in this.
You don't need to pay attention to what they have to say, brush it off because you know that's not you. Don't let them define you that way.

Ignore them - what haters love the most is getting a reaction out of you while tearing you down. You can overcome this obstacle and come out stronger.
You can do this, believe in yourself and stay strong.

tumblr_n6ezz5iDUI1qc4uvwo1_500.gif

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Whenever EnzoKnol was reported, staff would say "would be taken care of". What was that "taken care of"? Is it the same as "we are not banning him because he is really popular on some social media website, therefore he has the right to avoid a ban"?
You can overcome this obstacle and come out stronger.
You can do this, believe in yourself and stay strong.
There's this saying or something that goes: "everything that doesn't kill you would make you stronger".
Someone else said, "if that was true, I'd be Hercules by now".
Publiciting of fhe server, if they ban a youtuber with 1.000.000 Subs, Al that people gonna hate CCGN, Cubecraft is smart in that case, its just like Racism
And what if they keep on breaking the rules, or if he's seriously screwing things up, or etc...
Guys, we can't sacrifice quality/fairness for some quick buck/publicity. And would most of their subscribers understand that the YouTuber deserved a ban (assuming that it's not a channel for little kids)?

PS: Racism ain't smart; it's pure evil.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Whenever EnzoKnol was reported, staff would say "would be taken care of". What was that "taken care of"? Is it the same as "we are not banning him because he is really popular on some social media website, therefore he has the right to avoid a ban"?

There's this saying or something that goes: "everything that doesn't kill you would make you stronger".
Someone else said, "if that was true, I'd be Hercules by now".

And what if they keep on breaking the rules, or if he's seriously screwing things up, or etc...
Guys, we can't sacrifice quality/fairness for some quick buck/publicity. And would most of their subscribers understand that the YouTuber deserved a ban (assuming that it's not a channel for little kids)?

PS: Racism ain't smart; it's pure evil.
I agree, maybe @Stefanvld need to look in this.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
"We maintain contact with VIP guests like YouTubers or Twitch streamers. If they break our rules, or misbehave on the server, and it is reported to us, we relay it to them privately to have them avoid it in the future. This is why they may not directly be banned on the first report." ~Marco Slater 2016

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
"We maintain contact with VIP guests like YouTubers or Twitch streamers. If they break our rules, or misbehave on the server, and it is reported to us, we relay it to them privately to have them avoid it in the future. This is why they may not directly be banned on the first report." ~Marco Slater 2016

So you basically enter this discussion to talk about the other posts and not mines? ...

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So you basically enter this discussion to talk about the other posts and not mines? ...
xD
Wasn't obvious :P? The "YouTuber" bring potential buyers to the server (also moar' users)

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
So if i reported him again ( he is doing much wrong ) then he get a ban?

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
I don't understand what are you asking help for? Your report is from a year ago, I don't see why would he make your name public only a year later?

He made a video about the report 1 month ago and my name is showed at the second 0:33 and now his fans are hating on me and i'm trying to contact him so we can discuss about it

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
He made a video about the report 1 month ago and my name is showed at the second 0:33 and now his fans are hating on me and i'm trying to contact him so we can discuss about it
And your point in make this thread is...?
It seems like he did try to hide your IGN but missed in the part you mentioned.

You should just ignore those "haters" and not give them the attention they are seeking from you.

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
And your point in make this thread is...?
It seems like he did try to hide your IGN but missed in the part you mentioned.

You should just ignore those "haters" and not give them the attention they are seeking from you.

''I'm trying to contact him so we can discuss about it''

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom