Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok first off for those of you who don't know what PE is it stands for Pocket Edition which is Minecraft on your phone/Ipad/Ipod ect
ANYWAY so a while back they did a update allowing servers to be on Minecraft PE and my friend can't have Minecraft Computer so once when we were playing together I said hay let's try the cubecraft server and so we googled it and we couldn't find the IP so I went to forums (This is actually one of my first posts) and asked what's the ip for pocket edition and people responded with that there was no PE server I was a little upset that I couldn't play on CubeCraft with her :(
So what if there was a server I would really enjoy a CubeCraft server for PE Let me know what you think in the comments
:)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think there are devs working on that. No guarantees from me so we'll just have to wait.
I've heard that from some other people so don't quote me on that.
You'll have to be patient, but it's most likely that they are working on it already.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
XWAmYqP.png

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like they said there is a cool pe cubecraft server coming just be patient and patients will be the key for a big succes

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Ok first off for those of you who don't know what PE is it stands for Pocket Edition which is Minecraft on your phone/Ipad/Ipod ect
ANYWAY so a while back they did a update allowing servers to be on Minecraft PE and my friend can't have Minecraft Computer so once when we were playing together I said hay let's try the cubecraft server and so we googled it and we couldn't find the IP so I went to forums (This is actually one of my first posts) and asked what's the ip for pocket edition and people responded with that there was no PE server I was a little upset that I couldn't play on CubeCraft with her :(
So what if there was a server I would really enjoy a CubeCraft server for PE Let me know what you think in the comments
It is really cool that they are making it! I can not wait for the PE version to come out.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
If you cant have minecraft for the computer, how come you love eggwars and is a gold rank?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom