Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
After reading about The Future of CubeCraft Java there are things that I simply cannot leave without saying, even if this thread is only read by a few. I realized the immense amount of bravery the Admin Team is showcasing with these frankly heartbreaking, but it would seem, inevitable, decisions. There seems to a significant increase in forum activity regarding this topic, and most, if not all of the new threads being created, understandably disagree with the update.

However, in honour of this subforum's true purpose (Positive & Negative Feedback) I would like to forward a letter of congratulation and encouragement to the Admin Team and in extension, Team CubeCraft. To assure them, that although those who disagree may be noisier, there are cubecrafters out there that support the paths they are taking, and with immense love for this community and understanding for their motives, grief the change, but welcome it with open arms.

It is not easy to begin making changes that seem as if they will ultimately end up in the necessary abandonment of the community and platform where this beautiful server was at first conceived. It is not easy to let go of so many games, projects, aspirations for the future that now seem to vanish as the situation turns difficult. And frankly, I couldn't imagine it'd be easy to have to watch from a distance how many of your players are saddened, disappointed, and angered, by decisions that you've taken. And for that, I think the Admin Team deserves a world of appreciation, and all of the words of encouragement as possible.

It is not the first time that CubeCraft faces times like these, where things seem to be headed in the wrong direction, and CubeCraft has had to let go of things that it loved. Knowing that this is not the first time it happens, it will also not be the last, and with time, and perseverance, I (and all community members that wish to see CubeCraft thrive), strongly belive, that this is just another obstacle to overcome, that will ultimately lead CubeCraft to the greater purpose it deserves to fulfill.

Some of us are sad, some of us are angry, some of us are confused, but in the midst of it all one thing I know for certain: CubeCraft Java and the friendships it has forged up until now, the hours of fun for thousands of players around the world, the comfort and love, the sense of belonging, the passion and the creativity that it sparked, can never be erased from time. And as such, regardless of what happens, all those laughs and all that love will always be there, in the memory of your players.

Thank you Team CubeCraft, you're doing good things. I appreciate you!​

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
After reading about The Future of CubeCraft Java there are things that I simply cannot leave without saying, even if this thread is only read by a few. I realized the immense amount of bravery the Admin Team is showcasing with these frankly heartbreaking, but it would seem, inevitable, decisions. There seems to a significant increase in forum activity regarding this topic, and most, if not all of the new threads being created, understandably disagree with the update.

However, in honour of this subforum's true purpose (Positive & Negative Feedback) I would like to forward a letter of congratulation and encouragement to the Admin Team and in extension, Team CubeCraft. To assure them, that although those who disagree may be noisier, there are cubecrafters out there that support the paths they are taking, and with immense love for this community and understanding for their motives, grief the change, but welcome it with open arms.

It is not easy to begin making changes that seem as if they will ultimately end up in the necessary abandonment of the community and platform where this beautiful server was at first conceived. It is not easy to let go of so many games, projects, aspirations for the future that now seem to vanish as the situation turns difficult. And frankly, I couldn't imagine it'd be easy to have to watch from a distance how many of your players are saddened, disappointed, and angered, by decisions that you've taken. And for that, I think the Admin Team deserves a world of appreciation, and all of the words of encouragement as possible.

It is not the first time that CubeCraft faces times like these, where things seem to be headed in the wrong direction, and CubeCraft has had to let go of things that it loved. Knowing that this is not the first time it happens, it will also not be the last, and with time, and perseverance, I (and all community members that wish to see CubeCraft thrive), strongly belive, that this is just another obstacle to overcome, that will ultimately lead CubeCraft to the greater purpose it deserves to fulfill.

Some of us are sad, some of us are angry, some of us are confused, but in the midst of it all one thing I know for certain: CubeCraft Java and the friendships it has forged up until now, the hours of fun for thousands of players around the world, the comfort and love, the sense of belonging, the passion and the creativity that it sparked, can never be erased from time. And as such, regardless of what happens, all those laughs and all that love will always be there, in the memory of your players.

Thank you Team CubeCraft, you're doing good things. I appreciate you!​
First of all, you should really take part in a creative writing or literature class. You truly have an unique talent. Your words are actually quite beautiful and they have really given me a different objection of the Admin Team.

Secondly, I would like to add that it isn't popular to defend the Team and I would argue that that is the reason most people back up eachother in disregard of the staff team.

Personally I don't think it's the right decision, but that will be clear later on and is something that is quite difficult to comprehend. I would like to certainly bring the timing into disregard. Such big changes should be made clear a while ahead of the actual change. That will decrease the shock-effect and avoid sudden clashes.. (You might argue Java was already not in its best state, but it has never been officially released that some games were going to disappear, until a few days ago).
Especially for the featured games this hurts, because every game is in a 2 day game cycle and you don't even have a chance to play them upon this announcement.

It's not even a weird step to take, considering minerware, blockwars and some featured games were already removed in the past and therefore this update wouldn't per se be better or worse for Cubecraft, but it really creates a desolate position and further dislikement of the server as a whole. While I think many of us care deeply about cube, otherwise we wouldn't be here.
Even the hatred, banter and anger is based upon care and boundness for this server. You just feel really mistreated or being put into a corner and act immaturely upon that fact.

Though, it never hurts to praise the people who are in the frontlane and take the most difficult decisions.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom