Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
Hello cube,
I was playing on 11:57 on assasination desert and the shops dont works!!!
But in the tother assasination it works. How?

Can you fix it?
AliBeshir

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It can that there went anything wrong with you minecraft. if you restart your minecraft and you go back to the lobby will normal the prolem be solved.

@AliBesshir Good thay you report bugs, but pls put it the next time by bug/reports ;)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Thanks for reporting the bug, But that's not the right place. next time try to report it on "Bugs/reports" So staffs can look and deal with it.
Also, Why not record the bug? It would be easier for us and staffs. Please include an video evidence.
If you restart your minecraft and try again, It'll work.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It would be nice for you take evidence, such as screenshots or a video.

Also, looking at the coordinates will help a lot to the staff to fix and will make the process quicker.

L

Lepzi

It can that there went anything wrong with you minecraft. if you restart your minecraft and you go back to the lobby will normal the prolem be solved.

@AliBesshir Good thay you report bugs, but pls put it the next time by bug/reports ;)
This is a bug this has nothing to do with restarting your computer or anything like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom