Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
50 reports? That just seems way too much to me. Ik most of you guys will disagree with this but I think it would be good just to lower the number a little to give a chance for helper to more players.
To become a helper the staff team has to be sure that you can identify who is using disallowed modifications, and the best way to prove that is by getting a considerable amount of reports against other players accepted. 50 reports it's not that much, you will get there before you realise.

Reactions: lukasek306

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I actually think it should be at least 250 reports as that shows that you REALLY care about the server and want to keep it clean from rulebreakers. If 50 is too much for some people, than those people most likely won't be accepted as helpers anyway.

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I defiantly don't think 50 reports is to many, the requirements also includes three months of activity on the server. Three months is almost 100 days, so if you think about it, it's really only one report every other day for the required amount of activity. This does not seem unreasonable to me, considering helpers are expected to know the rules of server.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
50 reports? That just seems way too much to me. Ik most of you guys will disagree with this but I think it would be good just to lower the number a little to give a chance for helper to more players.
now I am seeing this thread/suggestion again, and it is currently 32 disagrees xD lol and I still stand with my disagree..

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I personally disagree the idea that a Moderator really need so many reports.

Well, if you look at those people with hundreds and even thousands of reports, it seems like reporting players has become one of their ways of getting pleasure from CubeCraft, but that is not particularly align with Moderators I believe.
A lot of people become police in the real life, not because they like to chase and catch the bad guys, but because they want to keep the society peaceful and safe for everyone. I think this idea applies to CubeCraft's Moderators as well.

But in the end, from my understanding, I believe the reason why Java Moderators need 50 reports, is the same why Bedrock Moderators only need 5. They already have enough Java Moderators in the team so they set the criteria at such a level to limit the players applying. They don't have enough Bedrock Moderators so they set a low criterion to encourage people to apply. 50, as well as the 5, is only two numbers they picked they think appropriate.

_EliteNova

Aug 7, 2021
The Void
Hmm it is not that much just report everyone u see breaking a rule u will get 50 reports in no time!

D

Deleted member 347571

Go to assassinations and you'll get 50 in one day lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom