Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey people.

So today 4 years ago was the day I joined the forums and I thought by myself, let’s just make a little (not a really big one) thread about how thankful I am and I just wanna thank the lovely people I met here (nope, I know this isn’t a dating site). Oh and of course, the 4 years summarized into some sentences)

First of all, the community; it’s awesome, it’s great, it’s something I don’t have any regrets from joining of. I still know the times of me being the nuub guy at the start, but eventually I got to know everything and everyone (at least, the ones I wanted to get to know)

I was addicted to Minecraft (Cube) in my first 2 years of high school. After those 2 years, I went down from HAVO to VMBO (if you’re Dutch you know what I mean). That simply means, I went a level down on school. Then I realised I have to get good grades and focus on school because I wanted to get my school certificate (of course, duhh). Now I’m doing an IT study and I love it.

I may absolutely not forget the Translation Team, what a powerful, amazing and hardworking team is this. Yes, that must absolutely be said. I love the team and the people in there, I have no regrets of joining it at all. (@Elenahh, thanks for the opportunity and you’re doing an amazing job)

So… Some people really gave me a warm heart and really care/cared about me. So for these past 4 years, I wanna thank some people (this almost looks the same as my ‘’thank you guys’’ in my Christmas message, anyway):

@Elenahh - @Eli - @ItsDavey_ - @Hoshiakari - @Keanu

Now I can tag all my friends and tell them how much I enjoy the time spending with them, but even without doing that, they all know I am talking about them. Otherwise this’d be more a tag thread than a ‘’hi and thank’’ thread. Anyways, to all my friends and people I met lately: thank you, you’re amazing and I hope we spend way more time together <3

Last but not least, I have been here for 4 years (longer on Minecraft but okay), I hope there’ll be some more wonderful years after this. Thank you, everyone, for everything. Now, I hope everyone has an amazing New Year’s Eve, an amazing 2020, amazing wishes and plans for the next year (I do have some).

Thanks again, all, and a Happy New Year :fireworks: (please watch out with fireworks :p)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey people.

So today 4 years ago was the day I joined the forums and I thought by myself, let’s just make a little (not a really big one) thread about how thankful I am and I just wanna thank the lovely people I met here (nope, I know this isn’t a dating site). Oh and of course, the 4 years summarized into some sentences)

First of all, the community; it’s awesome, it’s great, it’s something I don’t have any regrets from joining of. I still know the times of me being the nuub guy at the start, but eventually I got to know everything and everyone (at least, the ones I wanted to get to know)

I was addicted to Minecraft (Cube) in my first 2 years of high school. After those 2 years, I went down from HAVO to VMBO (if you’re Dutch you know what I mean). That simply means, I went a level down on school. Then I realised I have to get good grades and focus on school because I wanted to get my school certificate (of course, duhh). Now I’m doing an IT study and I love it.

I may absolutely not forget the Translation Team, what a powerful, amazing and hardworking team is this. Yes, that must absolutely be said. I love the team and the people in there, I have no regrets of joining it at all. (@Elenahh, thanks for the opportunity and you’re doing an amazing job)

So… Some people really gave me a warm heart and really care/cared about me. So for these past 4 years, I wanna thank some people (this almost looks the same as my ‘’thank you guys’’ in my Christmas message, anyway):

@Elenahh - @SrKlompenstein - @ItsDavey_ - @Aerlia - @Hoshiakari - @Keanu

Now I can tag all my friends and tell them how much I enjoy the time spending with them, but even without doing that, they all know I am talking about them. Otherwise this’d be more a tag thread than a ‘’hi and thank’’ thread. Anyways, to all my friends and people I met lately: thank you, you’re amazing and I hope we spend way more time together <3

Last but not least, I have been here for 4 years (longer on Minecraft but okay), I hope there’ll be some more wonderful years after this. Thank you, everyone, for everything. Now, I hope everyone has an amazing New Year’s Eve, an amazing 2020, amazing wishes and plans for the next year (I do have some).

Thanks again, all, and a Happy New Year :fireworks: (please watch out with fireworks :p)

It's been a great 4 years! Hopefully, many more are in store! :D

Reactions: Ducky

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey people.

@Elenahh - @SrKlompenstein - @ItsDavey_ - @Aerlia - @Hoshiakari - @Keanu

Congratulations Patito, you’re getting pretty old :P
Happy New Year!!

WHERE IS MY TAG

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Congratulations!! I’m very grateful to be friends with you, you’re an amazing person. :)
Happy New Year!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Congrats Ducky!! Do you still know of one of your challlenges in Solo Eggwars, the one with filling the whole map with cakes? That was a fun challenge haha.
Hopefully many years will come.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom