Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey people.

So today 4 years ago was the day I joined the forums and I thought by myself, let’s just make a little (not a really big one) thread about how thankful I am and I just wanna thank the lovely people I met here (nope, I know this isn’t a dating site). Oh and of course, the 4 years summarized into some sentences)

First of all, the community; it’s awesome, it’s great, it’s something I don’t have any regrets from joining of. I still know the times of me being the nuub guy at the start, but eventually I got to know everything and everyone (at least, the ones I wanted to get to know)

I was addicted to Minecraft (Cube) in my first 2 years of high school. After those 2 years, I went down from HAVO to VMBO (if you’re Dutch you know what I mean). That simply means, I went a level down on school. Then I realised I have to get good grades and focus on school because I wanted to get my school certificate (of course, duhh). Now I’m doing an IT study and I love it.

I may absolutely not forget the Translation Team, what a powerful, amazing and hardworking team is this. Yes, that must absolutely be said. I love the team and the people in there, I have no regrets of joining it at all. (@Elenahh, thanks for the opportunity and you’re doing an amazing job)

So… Some people really gave me a warm heart and really care/cared about me. So for these past 4 years, I wanna thank some people (this almost looks the same as my ‘’thank you guys’’ in my Christmas message, anyway):

@Elenahh - @Eli - @ItsDavey_ - @Hoshiakari - @Keanu

Now I can tag all my friends and tell them how much I enjoy the time spending with them, but even without doing that, they all know I am talking about them. Otherwise this’d be more a tag thread than a ‘’hi and thank’’ thread. Anyways, to all my friends and people I met lately: thank you, you’re amazing and I hope we spend way more time together <3

Last but not least, I have been here for 4 years (longer on Minecraft but okay), I hope there’ll be some more wonderful years after this. Thank you, everyone, for everything. Now, I hope everyone has an amazing New Year’s Eve, an amazing 2020, amazing wishes and plans for the next year (I do have some).

Thanks again, all, and a Happy New Year :fireworks: (please watch out with fireworks :p)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey people.

So today 4 years ago was the day I joined the forums and I thought by myself, let’s just make a little (not a really big one) thread about how thankful I am and I just wanna thank the lovely people I met here (nope, I know this isn’t a dating site). Oh and of course, the 4 years summarized into some sentences)

First of all, the community; it’s awesome, it’s great, it’s something I don’t have any regrets from joining of. I still know the times of me being the nuub guy at the start, but eventually I got to know everything and everyone (at least, the ones I wanted to get to know)

I was addicted to Minecraft (Cube) in my first 2 years of high school. After those 2 years, I went down from HAVO to VMBO (if you’re Dutch you know what I mean). That simply means, I went a level down on school. Then I realised I have to get good grades and focus on school because I wanted to get my school certificate (of course, duhh). Now I’m doing an IT study and I love it.

I may absolutely not forget the Translation Team, what a powerful, amazing and hardworking team is this. Yes, that must absolutely be said. I love the team and the people in there, I have no regrets of joining it at all. (@Elenahh, thanks for the opportunity and you’re doing an amazing job)

So… Some people really gave me a warm heart and really care/cared about me. So for these past 4 years, I wanna thank some people (this almost looks the same as my ‘’thank you guys’’ in my Christmas message, anyway):

@Elenahh - @SrKlompenstein - @ItsDavey_ - @Aerlia - @Hoshiakari - @Keanu

Now I can tag all my friends and tell them how much I enjoy the time spending with them, but even without doing that, they all know I am talking about them. Otherwise this’d be more a tag thread than a ‘’hi and thank’’ thread. Anyways, to all my friends and people I met lately: thank you, you’re amazing and I hope we spend way more time together <3

Last but not least, I have been here for 4 years (longer on Minecraft but okay), I hope there’ll be some more wonderful years after this. Thank you, everyone, for everything. Now, I hope everyone has an amazing New Year’s Eve, an amazing 2020, amazing wishes and plans for the next year (I do have some).

Thanks again, all, and a Happy New Year :fireworks: (please watch out with fireworks :p)

It's been a great 4 years! Hopefully, many more are in store! :D

Reactions: Ducky

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hey people.

@Elenahh - @SrKlompenstein - @ItsDavey_ - @Aerlia - @Hoshiakari - @Keanu

Congratulations Patito, you’re getting pretty old :P
Happy New Year!!

WHERE IS MY TAG

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Congratulations!! I’m very grateful to be friends with you, you’re an amazing person. :)
Happy New Year!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Congrats Ducky!! Do you still know of one of your challlenges in Solo Eggwars, the one with filling the whole map with cakes? That was a fun challenge haha.
Hopefully many years will come.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom