Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Like I said it was very difficult but here you go, it looks unsteady and horribly placed because I had layers in front and because it all flattened it skipped the blend.
if you prefer it without the iron donor thing go right ahead.
SevereWarningiron.png

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/drew6607/SevereWarningiron.png - Signature Link

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
could I have me with a iron sword and font either being white or pink with my ign (Fluffys_gurl) and gold doror and everything else don't really matter. you don't have to do everything though and btw you're really good at making these! thanks!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
could I have me with a iron sword and font either being white or pink with my ign (Fluffys_gurl) and gold doror and everything else don't really matter. you don't have to do everything though and btw you're really good at making these! thanks!
Client 8 Finished!
FluffyGurl.png

You said everything else doesn't matter, so I went wild, your skin was perfect for this setting I had.
Hope you like it.
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/drew6607/FluffyGurl.png - Signature URL

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
I would like me having macical powers (preferably black ones) and the atmosphere to be dark. Maybe a castle in the backround and my name in your prefered location.
I hope my request wasn't too hard ^^

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I would like me having macical powers (preferably black ones) and the atmosphere to be dark. Maybe a castle in the backround and my name in your prefered location.
did you see all the stuff stated above? it's never too hard if I've stated all that.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Oh my gosh that is so awesome!

I want one!

I want my skin (duh)
ign: KadePlays

Holding a diamond sword and a diamond hoe in the hands

Standing with minecraft sunset in the background

Also maybe throw in a wolf?

thanks! colors; green or yellow or both
font; any one, doesn't matter

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

Client 9 Done!
This one specifically looks dark, Ver, you said "black colored magic" i couldn't really do that, because it would merge with the background and the lighten blends would screw it up so I made it glowy orange and it looks a bit better, just going with past experiences.
The Arms blend in too, which is bad looking.
Hope you like it :)
Verdag.png
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/drew6607/Verdag.png - Signature URL

Reactions: Verdag

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Client 9 Done!
This one specifically looks dark, Ver, you said "black colored magic" i couldn't really do that, because it would merge with the background and the lighten blends would screw it up so I made it glowy orange and it looks a bit better, just going with past experiences.
The Arms blend in too, which is bad looking.
Hope you like it :)
Verdag.png

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/drew6607/Verdag.png - Signature URL
The orange magic matched perfectly! And the arms that "blend in" gave it the shining effect (witch I quite like) Keep up the good work man ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom