Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Cubecrafters,
I have reached a worthless milestone: 3k messages!
I was actually going to play a piano song <insert crickets>, but I'm not really in the mood for it...
I'm just not having a really great time and you don't know how much it hurts when you love someone, but she doesn't love you... :(

Nevertheless, I wanted to tell you a little story about a little kid who played Minecraft. (and still plays it now and then) It started on 13th November 2013. The little kid found a server named 'Cubecraft' (some of you might be familiar with this server). He began to play Skywars. (R.I.P Biomes, Enderpearl kit for donators only and Old Skywars Lobby With The Lonely Tree) He also started playing other games; Skyblock ( :(), Parkour ( :(), TNT Run, Super Craft Bros ( :(), Paintball etc. Two years later he got muted, and that's why he joined the forums and he has never left them since then! Nowadays he's one of the biggest noobs with much experience. Although, there's one thing divides him from all the other players, a game that almost nobody played. However, this kid managed to achieve even two armour stands in game lobbies of his favourite game: BLOCKBAND! (#ripblockband2k17)
(If you didn't know already, @skifbyfan101 created my Profile Picture <3)

(Honourable mentions:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-nostalgia.186934/

@xMegaCoolx It's you again :p)

Thanks for everything!! :cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

Attachments

• IMG_3236.PNG
    IMG_3236.PNG
    172.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3176.PNG
    IMG_3176.PNG
    382.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3238.PNG
    IMG_3238.PNG
    362 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3117.PNG
    IMG_3117.PNG
    335.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3237.PNG
    IMG_3237.PNG
    504.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3224.PNG
    IMG_3224.PNG
    103.3 KB · Views: 64
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom