Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tctutt

Jun 13, 2021
1. New Chest Items Vote: Ultra Overpowered, It would have protection 3 diamond armor and a protection 1 netherite chest plate in the mid-chest and Sharp 3 fire aspects swords with Sharp 4 swords in the game.

2. If the chests are broken and Chest Refill happens It should re-spawn the chests and add items to them.

3. When you knock a player in the void it should move the death crate to the y-level the player is on so the player still can access all the items.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
1. New Chest Items Vote: Ultra Overpowered, It would have protection 3 diamond armor and a protection 1 netherite chest plate in the mid-chest and Sharp 3 fire aspects swords with Sharp 4 swords in the game.

2. If the chests are broken and Chest Refill happens It should re-spawn the chests and add items to them.

3. When you knock a player in the void it should move the death crate to the y-level the player is on so the player still can access all the items.
1. Cubecraft sadly isn't up to 1.16 i think, so that means they cant add netherite atleast without a HUGE update.

2. if you break a chest thats your fualt so having them respawn just is eh. I can't explain why that is eh to me, but I feel eh on this one.

3. Don't the do this already? and if it doesn't then ok this is an okay idea i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom