Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tctutt

Jun 13, 2021
1. New Chest Items Vote: Ultra Overpowered, It would have protection 3 diamond armor and a protection 1 netherite chest plate in the mid-chest and Sharp 3 fire aspects swords with Sharp 4 swords in the game.

2. If the chests are broken and Chest Refill happens It should re-spawn the chests and add items to them.

3. When you knock a player in the void it should move the death crate to the y-level the player is on so the player still can access all the items.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
1. New Chest Items Vote: Ultra Overpowered, It would have protection 3 diamond armor and a protection 1 netherite chest plate in the mid-chest and Sharp 3 fire aspects swords with Sharp 4 swords in the game.

2. If the chests are broken and Chest Refill happens It should re-spawn the chests and add items to them.

3. When you knock a player in the void it should move the death crate to the y-level the player is on so the player still can access all the items.
1. Cubecraft sadly isn't up to 1.16 i think, so that means they cant add netherite atleast without a HUGE update.

2. if you break a chest thats your fualt so having them respawn just is eh. I can't explain why that is eh to me, but I feel eh on this one.

3. Don't the do this already? and if it doesn't then ok this is an okay idea i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom