Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2019
Screenshot_205.png Sup guys,so currently I'm on my way to top50 in eggwars wins , and I've just played craziest game ever,it lasted more than two hours and yeah, a lot of stuff was built and it was dope, and also everything was recorded,so if you guys want to, i will edit 40gb of footage and post it on youtube, have a nice day, here's a little sneak peak
6NdVdek

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
This is the reason why EggWars needs a time limit. I don’t know if you were having fun or what, but stuff needs to be avoided. I ain’t wasting that much time on one game.
No way. Long games are the best thing about the game.
Just search for eggwars/money wars on youtube, the best videos are always the ones that are like 1 or 2 hours long

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Disagree with RedDrip. I like long games and i dont like at all begin rushed by the game. If you feel you are bored just leave the match.

Througt i played a game that longed 3 hours 20 min. It was amazing xD everyone was making castles. Considering is bedrock i am not surprised about the duration of your game xd.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Disagree with RedDrip. I like long games and i dont like at all begin rushed by the game. If you feel you are bored just leave the match
If you play a game,and it's been 30 minutes, you're not just gonna leave.. that's a waste of your 30m? Obviously you wanna finish the game.

Reactions: ItsK8

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Did it really took 2 hours that is a lot. probably you hade full diamond and the ohter players in your game as well. i would love to see the video where the eggwars game takes 2 hours can you say your channgel or the video if youre done with uploading it THanks <3

Reactions: dinjago

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
It's a classic case of each to their own... Personally I love really long games as it often means that you're well matched with others. Nothing worse than blazing through a full map full of people that don't know how to fight back.

I just had an epic battle against some really good players, lasted around an hour, and was touch and go nail biting stuff... at least for me. Isn't that what gaming is all about?

Cheers :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom