• Damage: Yes

• Damage: No (Explain why pls)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
[Insert Introduction]

#1 - Start the games earlier

Battle Zone is a 100 player game.. A few days after it's release, Battle Zone has never been able the have a full game of Battle Zone. I like how they thought they'd be able to pull that off. Because they can't. My suggestion is to start the games earlier. Because most games are around 36 players. So what about that the games already start at 30 players? And not the 5 minute countdown. The 1 or 2 minute one.

#2 - Increase the pickaxe damage
As the title say. There have been countless time that I spawned, and looked for a chest. Then a few seconds later someone had a machine gun in my back.
So I suggest increasing the pickaxe damage. Lots of the time you still wouldn't be able to kill them but at least you have a way bigger chance.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The maps are too big for 50 players imo.
Yes because they were designed for 100 players but that's never going to happen. 50 is the max Cubecraft can get in a game. And then there have to be a lot of people who want to play Battle Zone.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Whe I do play, I play during the times where there are a lot of players online, games don't take too much time to fill and I believe having a 5min timer means that for times when there are 70+ players, more players will be able to come and fill the gaps.

As for the pickaxe damage, I think it should turn into a wooden sword when you hit someone, like it changes when you hit trees or stone.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom