Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Nice video! I like how you edit it, it's very original with the dialogues of the players. I advise you to upload shorter videos but dailies instead of large videos every week. Keep up the good work.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Nice video! I like how you edit it, it's very original with the dialogues of the players. I advise you to upload shorter videos but dailies instead of large videos every week. Keep up the good work.
I know, but just 1 game is too short I think because I speed up a lot of shit so it's pretty short (1-2 minuts).. :/
But thanks :)

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
When you add music like this it will be cool when you jump versus a player to add a hallucinogenic effect (like in the movies, after you smoke weed or use hallucinogenic mushrooms), try to do this at places like 0:30, but it need to be synchronized with the beat drop. Indeed - it's a good edit!

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
When you add music like this it will be cool when you jump versus a player to add a hallucinogenic effect (like in the movies, after you smoke weed or use hallucinogenic mushrooms), try to do this at places like 0:30, but it need to be synchronized with the beat drop. Indeed - it's a good edit!
I'll try to use it for the video for tommorow! :D Thanks for the tip!

Btw, new video online :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Passer's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
🤍