Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Nice video! I like how you edit it, it's very original with the dialogues of the players. I advise you to upload shorter videos but dailies instead of large videos every week. Keep up the good work.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Nice video! I like how you edit it, it's very original with the dialogues of the players. I advise you to upload shorter videos but dailies instead of large videos every week. Keep up the good work.
I know, but just 1 game is too short I think because I speed up a lot of shit so it's pretty short (1-2 minuts).. :/
But thanks :)

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
When you add music like this it will be cool when you jump versus a player to add a hallucinogenic effect (like in the movies, after you smoke weed or use hallucinogenic mushrooms), try to do this at places like 0:30, but it need to be synchronized with the beat drop. Indeed - it's a good edit!

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
When you add music like this it will be cool when you jump versus a player to add a hallucinogenic effect (like in the movies, after you smoke weed or use hallucinogenic mushrooms), try to do this at places like 0:30, but it need to be synchronized with the beat drop. Indeed - it's a good edit!
I'll try to use it for the video for tommorow! :D Thanks for the tip!

Btw, new video online :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom