Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Hello! It's 1314520 Here! Here'smy introduction. :D
First, I want to thank CubeCraft for making this section which I was waiting. It is a blast to introduce myself on forums! (Cuz I'm too shy that I don't know how to do it IRL xD)

Now to the main things.
My real name is Julian, but you can call me Zisos, 13, or anything you like. (Just not inappropriate lol) I was born in Taipei, Taiwan in February 8, 2004. I'm 13 years old when this post was written. I can speak both Mandarin and English. Back when I was 2 years old, my family had a PC to do work things, and that's how I started my gaming journey. My very first game I have played online was Eyezmaze's GrowCube. Also, I can only play 10 minutes a day at the time due to what my parents said. When I was 7 years old, I saw RuDan (A Taiwanese Twitch broadcaster) playing Minecraft, and just 4 days later, I found out my first Minecraft YouTuber: SSundee, and so, I started to play Minecraft.

I played cracked Minecraft since 2012, the release of 1.4.6, and I remember that during my first time of playing survival, I died because I jumped off a cliff. Also a fun fact: My first time playing 1.5 was after 1.6 was released. In 2013, me and my brother started to play our multiplayer survival server, and my first ever name that I can think of was zisos. But after this, I decided to add random numbers because I think it was cooler at the time. In 2016, I got my premium Minecraft account and also started as zisos78. And I found out a lot of servers including CCGN, and it was a blast to play on.

In CCGN, I found many people that are kind and fun to play with like @HackersDontWin and @iSavageSardine. and I love everyone who play this server legit and makes fun for themselves.

Anything outside Minecraft? Yes. On July 2013, I went to Taoyuan and found out a Japanese rhythm/music game called Maimai. At the time this post was written, I was 3474th on the leaderboard worldwide and 58th on the leaderboard in Taipei. And because of Maimai, I play a lot of music games to this day such as VOEZ, Lanota, and many more. The only problem of this is that I spend a lot of money in the arcade, (About 827 US dollars spent) but I managed to survive (wat) and my whole family is happy.

All I got to say is "Gaming changed my whole life." If there wasn't gaming, I won't be myself. Thank you Internet and Minecraft! :D

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice name, me little brother is also called Julian! Great to have some more of you to know, it's kind of a little text, but with a good explanation! ;)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I have had some fun times with you, it was great to meet you. Cant wait to play with you again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom