Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I have been playing Eggwars for around a year and a half, I really found my love for PVP through this gamemode. I never really knew how to PVP nor really enjoyed it, but some friends of me really helped me enjoy playing this type of Minecraft. I would have never thought to have achieved this, it was never a goal of mine. However, I am amazed at this achievement of mine, even though most of this wins were probably carries.

eggwars 1000.png

I would like to leave this here, you can achieve anything you want to! :>

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
you can achieve anything you want to! :>
I thought the same till I applied for a job as taxi driver and they said I cant be a taxi driver because I had a criminal record for armed robbery of a gas station or something so lame man.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I thought the same till I applied for a job as taxi driver and they said I cant be a taxi driver because I had a criminal record for armed robbery of a gas station or something so lame man.
Well first of all if that is true you shouldn’t be here second of all why would they want a taxi driver who has an armed robbery I wouldn’t feel safe being in a taxi with a robber

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Well first of all if that is true you shouldn’t be here second of all why would they want a taxi driver who has an armed robbery I wouldn’t feel safe being in a taxi with a robber
bro why your protecting them man. They reject me just because I have criminal record

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom