Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I have been playing Eggwars for around a year and a half, I really found my love for PVP through this gamemode. I never really knew how to PVP nor really enjoyed it, but some friends of me really helped me enjoy playing this type of Minecraft. I would have never thought to have achieved this, it was never a goal of mine. However, I am amazed at this achievement of mine, even though most of this wins were probably carries.

eggwars 1000.png

I would like to leave this here, you can achieve anything you want to! :>

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
you can achieve anything you want to! :>
I thought the same till I applied for a job as taxi driver and they said I cant be a taxi driver because I had a criminal record for armed robbery of a gas station or something so lame man.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I thought the same till I applied for a job as taxi driver and they said I cant be a taxi driver because I had a criminal record for armed robbery of a gas station or something so lame man.
Well first of all if that is true you shouldn’t be here second of all why would they want a taxi driver who has an armed robbery I wouldn’t feel safe being in a taxi with a robber

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Well first of all if that is true you shouldn’t be here second of all why would they want a taxi driver who has an armed robbery I wouldn’t feel safe being in a taxi with a robber
bro why your protecting them man. They reject me just because I have criminal record

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom