Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1000 Team Eggwars Wins

Gemmmmie

Dec 31, 2017
Icey Land
I have been playing Eggwars for around a year and a half, I really found my love for PVP through this gamemode. I never really knew how to PVP nor really enjoyed it, but some friends of me really helped me enjoy playing this type of Minecraft. I would have never thought to have achieved this, it was never a goal of mine. However, I am amazed at this achievement of mine, even though most of this wins were probably carries.

eggwars 1000.png

I would like to leave this here, you can achieve anything you want to! :>

Levi_the_pro

Nov 21, 2016
you can achieve anything you want to! :>
I thought the same till I applied for a job as taxi driver and they said I cant be a taxi driver because I had a criminal record for armed robbery of a gas station or something so lame man.

SEN0RWIZZARD

May 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I thought the same till I applied for a job as taxi driver and they said I cant be a taxi driver because I had a criminal record for armed robbery of a gas station or something so lame man.
Well first of all if that is true you shouldn’t be here second of all why would they want a taxi driver who has an armed robbery I wouldn’t feel safe being in a taxi with a robber

Levi_the_pro

Nov 21, 2016
Well first of all if that is true you shouldn’t be here second of all why would they want a taxi driver who has an armed robbery I wouldn’t feel safe being in a taxi with a robber
bro why your protecting them man. They reject me just because I have criminal record

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EnderKnightError wrote on Darkninja27's profile.
Dark best bedrock mod
EnderKnightError wrote on Calichin's profile.
Calichin great bedrock mod
i am offline for the next months. Idk when i will back. Im very busy rn.
goodbye guys see you soon 👋
Josher wrote on drakefeatherwing's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Fun fact: last week I tried to record a Minecraft video but OBS said no :) More content as soon as I can figure out why nothing wants to work for me lol
Top Bottom