Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
1C85780A-FFA6-4440-BC85-929BCB24F98B.png
I’m so thankful to @Basketman, @Elenahh, @Kloska, @Cynamooo, @Fisktratt, @Siftenly, @Buuuddy, @Spuuuni, @Capitan, @SnowyWarz, @Kozimobo, @Keanu @IceScreams! and
@XiiKa
This wasn’t going to happen without your help guys and I’m so happy, because everyone did their best to help me:)
You are amazing:D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481668

Nice work! 100 are a lot, keep up with making reports! You did a great job with banning and muting people, there are a lot of Hackers in FFA (Kill Aura is still in) when I started reporting people I jumped always of my island in the game Lucky Island and I was looking for teamers to keep the server clean! It helped me a lot, keep it up! And motivation will always help you, the feeling of a new Hendeld report is always one of the best feelings you can have! ;)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Reactions: LordSidi0us

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
If you come to Bedrock, in the current situation we are in, you can find 10 hackers in as little as 30min. If you want to reach the 1000 reports, then you could really help the Bedrock community by cleaning the server (if you want I teach you how to recognize them xD)

My experience of today:
1st game - 2 hackers
2nd game - 1 hacker, that he invites me to a party
3rd game (with that hacker in party) - 2 hackers (him and another one)
4th game - him (a hacker)
5th game - 1 hacker
6th game - 1 hacker
7th game - 2 hackers

And trust me, I talk about true hackers, not sweats or pros.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom