Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no maybe longer or shorter

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
As I said before I wish this thing be came 30 second instead of full minute.
The following error occurred:
You must wait at least 60 seconds before performing this action.

this will help so many people who likes forum

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Honestly you somehow manage to post exactly every 60 seconds, idk how, but to me it gets very annoying when the entire "recent profile posts" section is filled up by one person, usually it is you. Not to mention that I had a conversation with you and every single post you liked, it wasn't even a likeable comment, you were doubling my alerts for no reason at all, why?

Reactions: MooTa

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Honestly you somehow manage to post exactly every 60 seconds, idk how, but to me it gets very annoying when the entire "recent profile posts" section is filled up by one person, usually it is you. Not to mention that I had a conversation with you and every single post you liked, it wasn't even a likeable comment, you were doubling my alerts for no reason at all, why?
? I don't spam profile post, I say on profile post if I want, so if it is annoying :/ and I like the post if I want

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yes, I don't like to wait 1 minute to post other message or comment, when I see a thread which I'm interested and I have to wait to leave a message... nope

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom