Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Lol dai, I just don't see any fun of standing and waiting. Running arround and straifing was more skill based than, standing, hitting, waiting.. and after that's finished to do it again.

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto
D

Deleted member 112709

Hi,

I want to mix me for the last time in the 1.8/ 1.9 discussion. I played some game's (eggwars/- skywars) and i like 1.9. (previously not)
You have to get used to it

The only thing I find annoying and still find is the countdown. And I think everyone will find it. When the countdown only can be removed, PVP is again nice.

What do you think about it? If you want to give an opinion, you need clear arguments.

-jQuery

Misspellings maybe included

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I used to dislike chocolate with almonds because of the almonds and I tried to remove then and I liked, so I was really proud of me because I ate chocolate with almonds without vomiting, then I realised that if you remove almonds from chocolate with almonds, it is no longer chocolate with almonds. After that, my father forced me to eat this chocolate and I got addicted to it, now I am an almond. Think about that and love 1.9 pvp (almonds)

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
This is what happens when you're the only one who knows how to PVP in the 1.9 :D
2016-03-09_07.26.36.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom