Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Dear CubeCraft readers,

Like most of you I am also against 1.9, the combat is bad.
And as CubeCraft is saying it's fully working? Well, not. The wings (In Skywars overpowered chest) aren't working, they will bug you back to the place you were.
CubCraft is trying to get more players, right? Like every other server they want to be as big as they can. But getting Cube to 1.9 is just making more problems for players and owners/staff. I see everyone complaining about it, what I get.
You barely do any damage to other players already what would be fine so you have longer battles. But as long as you're using a shield you can't really die from anything.
Also jitterclicking doesn't do anything so you have to wait until your sword is ready's up before you can do just a LITTLE bit of damage, so as many of you want. We want to keep Cube at 1.8 or it could be compatible with 1.8 and 1.9 so the people that actually like 1.9 PVP can still enjoy 1.9 and the other players can still enjoy 1.8.

Like to get Cube either compatible with 1.8 and 1.9? Or go back to 1.8?
Than give this a heads up!

Thanks for reading,

-Zhypo

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Most of the issues that players tend to be having are one of the following;

Lag and FPS issues - Will be somewhat resolved upon the release of optifine 1.9

Bugs, glitches, server-related issues - Being fixed as we speak

New PvP algorithm - Changes may be made via plugins that alter the PvP experience towards 1.8, thus making PvP more familiar. This however has not been confirmed yet. Users tend to play one game, and immediately decide that they dislike 1.9 PvP. Once you get used to it however, you'll realize how simplistic and mundane the old PvP mechanics were, and why the 1.9 update was a logical addition to the game.

I understand the community's frustrations, but please hang tight as your issues are resolved.

Reactions: kevin1702

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
I've saw some servers that 1.8 & 1.9 became compatible, but that just crashes 1.8.
If you join with 1.8 you cant join ;)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I never heared/seen anyone ask for 1.9. Yes, Cube is slow on doing updates. But going to 1.9 is looking like it's getting less fun for the players, and my expectations are that cube will die out faster.

Reactions: kevin1702 and iKick

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I really don't care 1.9 is awesome just deal with it and Stop complaining!
Well Good Luck with the PvP

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@superxsnap I hope that the PvP'ing will go closer to the 1.8. I have played 1.9 to try and get in the grove of it, but I have played some games now. I still don't see the point of playing, As we all know, Cube update's slow. So will we have (what @Guardi4n ) said already, getting told very soon the bugs will be fixed and after a year that nothing has happened?

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Why CubeCraft don't support the 1.8 like other servers. SkyWars and Team SkyWars are not funny now, i can't kill nobody because i need to wait to hit someone. I thought that i will rank up to Emerald on this easter but now im not going to rank up. We want CubeCraft back :(

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why CubeCraft don't support the 1.8 like other servers. SkyWars and Team SkyWars are not funny now, i can't kill nobody because i need to hit someone. I thought that i will rank up to Emerald on this easter but now im not going to rank up. We want CubeCraft back :(
I'm still going to rank up the games are still fun.... Idk why people hate 1.9 its really fun....

Reactions: Meah and Sophie

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@mateu9999 I don't get the point how you still find it fun? You need to hit like 100 times to do 1 heart of damage, so you barrely die. And with a shield it's even worse.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@mateu9999 I don't get the point how you still find it fun? You need to hit like 100 times to do 1 heart of damage, so you barrely die. And with a shield it's even worse.
Bro just wait for the cooldown jess its just one sec and use some tricks by pressing F.... like trading swords or something....

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@mateu9999 I am for some time on Cube now, and the updates already been slow from day 1 that I joined. So expect bugs and so on to be fixed after a long time.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom