Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@mateu9999 I am for some time on Cube now, and the updates already been slow from day 1 that I joined. So expect bugs and so on to be fixed after a long time.
I know I hope they make an exception for these bugs they are Extremely annoying so I wouldn't worry about this 1.9 is fine till now!
Just get used to it....

Martaaa

Jan 8, 2016
SPAIN
I agree with Zhypo... I feel like cube will die out faster just because not everyone knows how the version works. The fact that you guys put the 1.9 version makes everyone not wanna even bother to pvp or play anymore because features are so distinct and they even have glitches and don't work as well... I think this new update will make everyone in cube wanna not play anymore in the server... :( I remember when mostly everyone hated the new lobbies of skywars, we wanted it to be back.. The thing is we got used to it but the version changing is too much.. I wonder why the admins don't even revert this decision after hearing/reading all of these complaints towards the new update.. The server is made for players to enjoy playing... What if like an 80% of the people in the server don't like it? I guess its not a great benefit for the server's progress after all...

Reactions: JuanchiARG

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with Zhypo... I feel like cube will die out faster just because not everyone knows how the version works. The fact that you guys put the 1.9 version makes everyone not wanna even bother to pvp or play anymore because features are so distinct and they even have glitches and don't work as well... I think this new update will make everyone in cube wanna not play anymore in the server... :( I remember when mostly everyone hated the new lobbies of skywars, we wanted it to be back.. The thing is we got used to it but the version changing is too much.. I wonder why the admins don't even revert this decision after hearing/reading all of these complaints towards the new update.. The server is made for players to enjoy playing... What if like an 80% of the people in the server don't like it? I guess its not a great benefit for the server's progress after all...
I know I know but (If you are a old MC player...) People also hated The you need to Eat to stay alive Update they said that PvP was death and also this is The same thing
1. People don't do research about the Update
2. The Bugs are being fixed! (I hope its fast)
3. People don't get used to that everything changes!
4. People don't have Patience... (Not all of them)
5. Give the Staff some time to fix everything Jess 1.9 CCG is just 1 hour out.....
Well GL with your thing about 1.9....
xD

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
''2. The bugs are being fixed (I hope fast)'' We all hope it's fast but it's Cube, they're slow from day 1 I joined.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
''2. The bugs are being fixed (I hope fast)'' We all hope it's fast but it's Cube, they're slow from day 1 I joined.
Well you never know A lot of Staff members are on the Server now....

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
And Ginger said that bugs are gonna be fixed as time passes, so let's hope everything will be fixed soon!

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I know most of staff, mods/admins can't just change it. Developers only do, so even if all 33 mods would be online NOTHING would happen. Like this is what always has been happen and @Guardi4n already put the truth on table,

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
It is more easy to do team killing on team SkyWars. If your partner is doing rush you can push him to the void!

Jersey

Jun 25, 2015
Groningen, The Netherlands
But, i can play on it. I think we just need to deal with it and let CubeCraft choose it self.. As i said before, 1.9 is bad. But my opinion is that CubeCraft can make the choice it self... :3

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But, i can play on it. I think we just need to deal with it and let CubeCraft choose it self.. As i said before, 1.9 is bad. But my opinion is that CubeCraft can make the choice it self... :3
yep And PVP for me is really easy its weird that I already learned it....

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I'm kind of confused. Is it that people can't wait for a sword's cool down before hitting a player, or is it just that you want to keep spamming your sword? I mean, if you just time your hits, it can be kind of enjoyable.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'm kind of confused. Is it that people can't wait for a sword's cool down before hitting a player, or is it just that you want to keep spamming your sword? I mean, if you just time your hits, it can be kind of enjoyable.
I reckon that it's the significance of skill that's causing the majority of the hate towars 1.9. Almost anybody could pick up Minecraft for the first time and know exactly how to dominate in PvP, through accuracy and spam-clicking, and techniques such as 'cirlce-strafing' or 'w-tapping' which took mere minutes to master. PvP was an effortless activity that required no skill and had a very thin skill-gap. Now with the addition to 1.9, it requires timing, loadouts that cannot be relied on, accuracy and strategy, and the skill-gap will be much larger between players as it's no longer a matter of who's ping is better, or two can click the fastest. It'll take time for players to adapt to the new PvP algorithm, which is why players would rather stay in the past.

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I want to wait...... 1.9 is really enjoyable....

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I reckon that it's the significance of skill that's causing the majority of the hate towars 1.9. Almost anybody could pick up Minecraft for the first time and know exactly how to dominate in PvP, through accuracy and spam-clicking, and techniques such as 'cirlce-strafing' or 'w-tapping' which took mere minutes to master. PvP was an effortless activity that required no skill and had a very thin skill-gap. Now with the addition to 1.9, it requires timing, loadouts that cannot be relied on, accuracy and strategy, and the skill-gap will be much larger between players as it's no longer a matter of who's ping is better, or two can click the fastest. It'll take time for players to adapt to the new PvP algorithm, which is why players would rather stay in the past.
Thanks for the long explanation:)

Reactions: Sophie

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I just played my first game on 1.9. (survival games)
Aside from the bugs I thought it was fantastic, it's balanced and allows for quality to finally take over quantity, I easily took out a team of 2 whereas it would've been extremely hard prior. This is all about tactics and skill. Think about a sword fight scene in a movie, do they try to hit each other quickly? just swinging their sword around? no. They make sure each hit is powerful and constantly are on the look out to make sure they don't take damage. That's how it should be.

There are going to be bugs, everything that's made in code from it's invention to the day we stop using it will have bugs. Everything. I'm so glad that the owners decided that diving head-first into 1.9 was the right decision because it absolutely was.

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom