Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I can remember people being like ''Omg, all other servers are already using 1.9, why is Cube so slow''. And now everyone's complaining -.-
All the other servers are compatible with 1.9 and 1.8, I'm pretty sure that's what they were asking for and not actually the server only being compatible with 1.9.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Would be great if the first year/half year it would be capible with 1.8 and 1.9, just so everyone could get started getting used to 1.9. Now it's like trowing something at someone who doesn't understand it at all.

Most of players and especially steve/alex skins are at the moment just spamming there mouse, what will get them to do no damage at all.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
So a update from my perspective, I am getting bored of the fights that you just stand there, wait to get your sword/axe to ready up, and when it's ready you do it al over again. Fights aren't fun at all. It's no strafing, it's all standing like a noob waiting and waiting.

Reactions: iKick and diogo

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
So a update from my perspective, I am getting bored of the fights that you just stand there, wait to get your sword/axe to ready up, and when it's ready you do it al over again. Fights aren't fun at all. It's no strafing, it's all standing like a noob waiting and waiting.

I take 25 min to kill 1 guy on team skywars

legovis16

Aug 8, 2015
mexico
I take 25 min to kill 1 guy on team skywars
I agree with that you take a lot of time to play a game in team skywars like trees or candy is really borred you destroy like 2 times you're sword, the pvp is so bad because you can't do any type of combo like strafe line, circle strafe, w-tap etc... Its so bad pls just do something with this

Reactions: diogo and iKick

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
To make PvP NICE! In 1.9!
1. Remove the cooldown ( I saw a YT video where they showing how)
2. Remove the shields
3. Make it able to stand in players

If this is fixed everyone loves CubeCraft an Minecraft1.9!!!

Onixred

Nov 11, 2015
I thought that cubecrat will be compatible with 1.8 and 1.9 was a good servant but got the 1.9 of a sopetón is an opinion 1 is ugly pvp 2 is all via good bug things more shields 3 many do not have good computers and have than expected 1 month for at least put optefine compatible for 1.8.9 and 1.9

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Please don't get to of topic.
I can't see the fun in waiting for your sword to ready up. It's getting boring on my side.

Reactions: iKick
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom