• I don't know

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
nah just shocked about the new unbalanced system of pvp.

and the way how its gonna kill minecraft
because all that will be left is a community full of casuals who always want everything to change
"always want everything to change"
You do realize that our last update (1.8) was released September 2014? I like getting new features every now and then, especially when it has been that long.

"Casuals" I'm not even sure what you're trying to imply, that you're better than everyone?

"its gonna kill minecraft" unfortunately it won't, Minecraft isn't surrounded by pvp, neither was it started by pvp.

"unbalanced system of pvp" If this current pvp we have now isn't unbalanced, I don't know what is. This new system is really well implemented and will take some getting used to, but it will work and it will be better for pvp.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
"unbalanced system of pvp" If this current pvp we have now isn't unbalanced, I don't know what is. This new system is really well implemented and will take some getting used to, but it will work and it will be better for pvp.
for god's sake guys there is a VANILLA Minecraft gamerule for it! Don't worry! :D

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
su
You do realize that our last update (1.8) was released September 2014? I like getting new features every now and then, especially when it has been that long.

"Casuals" I'm not even sure what you're trying to imply, that you're better than everyone?

"its gonna kill minecraft" unfortunately it won't, Minecraft isn't surrounded by pvp, neither was it started by pvp.

80% of all minigames include pvp

80% of all minigames/servers
include pvp
so technically it does surround minecraft overall

and yes this new system is unbalanced.

and i still dont know what makes u butthurt in this thread.
doesnt mean if u cant pvp u have to
write walls of text...

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
su

include pvp

write walls of text...
BUT............ THEY CAN ACTUALLY TURN 1.9 PVP OFF TO 1.8 PVP AS I HAVE SAID LIKE 32789489234678R949 TIMES NOW... YES I DO KNOW THERE IS THE LETTER 'R' IN THAT NUMBER

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
So, I like the idea of the new cosmetics and things, and with 1.9 they add metadata to things... So I mean there's a lot more opportunity to do new things in that area too.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
su

include pvp

write walls of text...
I'm talking about the game, not the networks and community. Minecraft is actually surrounded by building, that is what made Minecraft what it is today.

I feel like we're debating, so don't drift away from our discussion with you telling me "u can't pvp"

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
The Pvp aspect in 1.9 is not my favorite but I am looking forward to the update! Also I like the idea of using these new features and items in the cosmetics, should be fun and interesting.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
not if they disable the 1.9 pvp, and bring it back to 1.8 pvp style :D
I guess 1.9 could be good for some pvp games, because you can edit the hit delay. blockwars already has given every player mining fagiture (or however you spell it) and it makes the game better. A lot of new gamemodes involving different hit delays could be added, so i'll give it a try:D

Aizen

Jan 16, 2016
Seireitei
nah just shocked about the new unbalanced system of pvp.

and the way how its gonna kill minecraft
because all that will be left is a community full of casuals who always want everything to change
You are just a little child who can't adapt without ranting and crying.
Adapt or perish, that's how life works.

Reactions: Story

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
You are just a little child who can't adapt without ranting and crying.
Adapt or perish, that's how life works.
you are just someone who is really butthurt and was never used to the pre 1.9 update.

adapt or perish?
aka change something which was always the same to something new
that doesnt make sense?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom