• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
I am a 1.8 player and go on to the cubecraft discord sometimes to play 1.8 with someone and it might be handy if a voice channel is added for 1.8 players because we always have to say to the people in the call ''are your playing 1.8 or 1.9'' which is inconvenient.

Of course the most people play 1.9 but like 1/4 players in my expierience wants to play 1.8 so there is enough reason to make a 1.8 voice channel. and it doesn't hurt anyone to create one.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I agree, i play both versions and sometimes i want new friends 1.8 but 1.8 most of people is spanish

Reactions: pipiklatie

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I am a 1.8 player and go on to the cubecraft discord sometimes to play 1.8 with someone and it might be handy if a voice channel is added for 1.8 players because we always have to say to the people in the call ''are your playing 1.8 or 1.9'' which is inconvenient.

Of course the most people play 1.9 but like 1/4 players in my expierience wants to play 1.8 so there is enough reason to make a 1.8 voice channel. and it doesn't hurt anyone to create one.

Hmm... Well, If this happened to be an implementation in the future, wouldn't it make sense to create a channel for just Bedrock, too? In my opinion, Not very necessary, since - it seems to me - there are enough 1.8 players in other channels.

Reactions: Siftenly

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Hmm... Well, If this happened to be an implementation in the future, wouldn't it make sense to create a channel for just Bedrock, too? In my opinion, Not very necessary, since - it seems to me - there are enough 1.8 players in other channels.
I never heard or saw someone in the channel who plays bedrock but if there are there could be one created for bedrock

D

Deleted member 59979

Oh no, I feel so sorry for you having to say literally 6 words when you join the voice channel. It's such a shame that 1.9 and bedrock both have their own voice channels that definitely exist.

On a somewhat serious note, no there's literally no point just go in a VC and ask them it takes literally less than 5 seconds. Especially considering how 1.8 has (depending on time of day) a quarter to half the players that 1.9 has.

Reactions: Finixly

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
I can't really see a point in adding 1.8 vcs on the cubecraft discord server but,I mean they can add it if they want to, but it only takes a few seconds to ask people if they play on 1.8 or 1.9 in a voice call.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, that can be good, maybe that would prevent people from 1.8 and 1.9 from being in the same chat, that's a chaos. CubeCraft discord needs a chat according to the platform

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Idk,,,If they add a VC for 1.8, they also need to add one for 1.9+, one for Bedrock community, one for this, one for that etc...basically a VC for every category.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom