1.8 Version Compatibility?

• YYEEEEEEEES

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • no

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
Well I don't usually play duels for several reason which I can confirm will bring more people to duels AND Cubecraft. The "spam clicking" PvP in Cubecraft has been ruined ( except Skywars and Eggwars ) But what I and other people would like is a 1.8 version compatibility that will bring back the old knockback and combos we all love.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Well it probably won't bring more people to cubecraft because there are 100s of 1.8 duels servers out there that are probably better than any 1.8 duels cubecraft would ever make.

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
Well it probably won't bring more people to cubecraft because there are 100s of 1.8 duels servers out there that are probably better than any 1.8 duels cubecraft would ever make.
I respectfully disagree with you because the need of 1.8 and lower duel servers is very high if you actually watch pvp youtubers or have updates you would know that there are only a few good duel servers but they are being hated for several reasons like staff, developers, hackers, no variation with the kits, and toxicity

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

True about the toxicity , but note that 1.8 is somehow bent towards toxicity, doesnt matter which server it is . 1.9 pvp is already toxic as it is.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I respectfully disagree with you because the need of 1.8 and lower duel servers is very high if you actually watch pvp youtubers or have updates you would know that there are only a few good duel servers but they are being hated for several reasons like staff, developers, hackers, no variation with the kits, and toxicity
I can think of at least 10 very popular 1.7 pvp servers off the top of my head, and even more 1.8 duels servers including two absolutely huge servers which include duels too. Also if cubecraft made 1.8 duels, the duels community would probably split and eventually lead to less people playing both gamemodes (similar to what happened when speed eggwars was released, since then eggwars as a whole is less popular than it used to be).

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
I can think of at least 10 very popular 1.7 pvp servers off the top of my head, and even more 1.8 duels servers including two absolutely huge servers which include duels too. Also if cubecraft made 1.8 duels, the duels community would probably split and eventually lead to less people playing both gamemodes (similar to what happened when speed eggwars was released, since then eggwars as a whole is less popular than it used to be).
I dont think you can think of 10 popular PvP servers in you head....

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
True about the toxicity , but note that 1.8 is somehow bent towards toxicity, doesnt matter which server it is . 1.9 pvp is already toxic as it is.
1.8 has NOTHING to do with toxicity because it's all about the community that plays that server not the version the server is compatible with.... Honestly ya'll should watch more PvP videos and then see why I would LOOOOVE 1.8 compatibility

A

A pigeon

1.8 has NOTHING to do with toxicity because it's all about the community that plays that server not the version the server is compatible with.... Honestly ya'll should watch more PvP videos and then see why I would LOOOOVE 1.8 compatibility
Im still against it because i want them to update to 1.12 . If they downgrade then they'll have yet another excuse not to introduce concrete blocks

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
Im still against it because i want them to update to 1.12 . If they downgrade then they'll have yet another excuse not to introduce concrete blocks
I hope you are kidding because my title said COMPATABILLITY not changing the whole version, classic duels is spam clicking but the kb is absolute poop. So I am saying that it would be neat if people IN 1.9 and above that are playing in classic duels may encounter people playing in 1.8 this will LITERALLY affect nothing about the 1.9 pvp that all people love, I understand that you guys are absolute crap at spam clicking because you guys have 2 dollar microsoft mice but im just asking if you guys that pvp in 1.8 and like 1.8 would like it to be compatible so it can have the nice kb and the controls of 1.8 it's simple guys

A

A pigeon

I hope you are kidding because my title said COMPATABILLITY not changing the whole version, classic duels is spam clicking but the kb is absolute poop. So I am saying that it would be neat if people IN 1.9 and above that are playing in classic duels may encounter people playing in 1.8 this will LITERALLY affect nothing about the 1.9 pvp that all people love, I understand that you guys are absolute crap at spam clicking because you guys have 2 dollar microsoft mice but im just asking if you guys that pvp in 1.8 and like 1.8 would like it to be compatible so it can have the nice kb and the controls of 1.8 it's simple guys
I know! Im just saying that im against the idea of any further 1.8 compatibility in the server as the devs will use it as an excuse to not give us a 1.12 full update. Because of blocks and stuff . Ik that it wont effect us, but it will slow down further progress into 1.12

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom