Not open for further replies.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him

SoundIce

Apr 14, 2021
This update is TRASH. Steak prices are disgusting, and so is the sword, that never should've changed. Blocks are stupid expensive, and nobody is going to buy them. Emeralds are worthless, leather armor is gone. Nobody wants to play anymore. Season 1 was great, this is complete trash. Not to mention overpowered feels very underpowered right now. No enchantments on armor and no lowered prices makes no sense.

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

With so many changes to our internal systems, there have been several stability issues being investigated by our developer team.

We understand once we've fixed the stability issues, it should give you a truer experience of CubeCraft. We thank you for your patience. We understand how annoying it is when a game crashes.

🧪 Playtesting

For the past week and a bit, we've been running public play test sessions on Discord. This is been awesome to get to know you all better!
  • We have continued to gather feedback and stress test during our several play sessions.
    • EggWars Season 2 has been a hot topic! This season is not set in stone. Prices can change. Seasons will come and go. We want to be able to update EggWars with the occasional significant change while still retaining the fun to keep it fresh. Once the network has stabilized we simply ask you to play it and tell us if it's fun or not, we want to use your feedback to help us shape the game we all love.
  • Even stress-testing games with 50-150 people - will not compare to releasing across the network. Considering we've changed 8+ version changes in one swoop!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Top Priorities

Here's a list of 'challenges' we've been investigating:
  • Chunk issues
  • Fix crashing games/latency
  • Region joins
  • Making all games available
    • Parkour will not be available for at least a week, this was pulled so we could push the rest of the release.
View attachment 221926
Thankss forr the hard work!

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
Don't you think that we should celebrate it with a sale? 😂 I am waiting for one for almost a year with almost 10K Minecoins on my account 😅

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
This update has delivered (in my opinion). It has became my new favorite update in the entire server (my previous favorite was the Lobbies and Scoreboards update). Here's why I enjoyed the update so much:

Improvements to the network:
- Staff and YouTubers now can easily be recognized in lobbies without the need of /who
- Speaking of /who, this command now shows the prefixes and username colors of all players in your lobby, instead of stone rank and random bundle they bought, its a neat change
- In SkyWars, Survival Games, and I think Lucky Islands, enchanting tables and anvils have been fixed and brought back to the server. We never had them since December 2018 and they are a welcome addition.
- My favorite improvement: Knockback fix. Games are more enjoyable now that players actually move when you hit them instead of barely moving, which is how Minecraft PvP should be. I hope it never changes (again, my opinion)
- Accurate projectiles, I like how snowballs and eggs go where you throw them

Game Updates:
- I enjoyed the SkyWars update. As mentioned above, the knockback being fixed and the addition of enchanting tables and anvils and new items made SkyWars feel like SkyWars again.
- While everyone hates EggWars Season 2 in its current state, I actually enjoy the update. Due to the changes in the prices in all game modes, I started playing Normal mode again and its so much fun than playing Overpowered mode, fights are a lot faster since armor is weaker there which is good for grinding.
- Not going to comment on other game modes as I didn't play them

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Taking a moment to appreciate the cubecraft team for their hard work. I know that it isn't easy to update from a version that was obsolete for 7+ years.

Eggwars actually became fun again. It's a little bit slow paced, but it makes it so that you still have a chance against ffa sweats when you queue a game. The hardcore mode is very fun. I haven't run against a netherite user in OP, so can't comment on it. Overall the game has a little bit of a laidback vibe which I enjoy. Overall a great update.
Couldn't try out the other game modes coz I got banned for some reason. Clearly they couldn't handle my godly movement :).

TLDR - great job admins, and the new update is fire

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

lekirbgames1

May 28, 2023
eggwars got done dirty fr
he forgot it.jpeg

Reactions: ash.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom