Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

With so many changes to our internal systems, there have been several stability issues being investigated by our developer team.

We understand once we've fixed the stability issues, it should give you a truer experience of CubeCraft. We thank you for your patience. We understand how annoying it is when a game crashes.

🧪 Playtesting

For the past week and a bit, we've been running public play test sessions on Discord. This is been awesome to get to know you all better!
  • We have continued to gather feedback and stress test during our several play sessions.
    • EggWars Season 2 has been a hot topic! This season is not set in stone. Prices can change. Seasons will come and go. We want to be able to update EggWars with the occasional significant change while still retaining the fun to keep it fresh. Once the network has stabilized we simply ask you to play it and tell us if it's fun or not, we want to use your feedback to help us shape the game we all love.
  • Even stress-testing games with 50-150 people - will not compare to releasing across the network. Considering we've changed 8+ version changes in one swoop!
stagingnetwork (1).png

‼️ Top Priorities

Here's a list of 'challenges' we've been investigating:
  • Chunk issues
  • Fix crashing games/latency
  • Region joins
  • Making all games available
    • Skyblock: will remain in maintenance until 21st July. The team is continuing to mitigate a severe server-side performance regression related to chunk processing and loading. You may notice chunks not loading or behaving properly as we push out various patches. We are monitoring closely but please do share what you are seeing.
    • Parkour will not be available for at least a week, this was pulled so we could push the rest of the release.
allnighter lets goooo.png

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

With so many changes to our internal systems, there have been several stability issues being investigated by our developer team.

We understand once we've fixed the stability issues, it should give you a truer experience of CubeCraft. We thank you for your patience. We understand how annoying it is when a game crashes.

🧪 Playtesting

For the past week and a bit, we've been running public play test sessions on Discord. This is been awesome to get to know you all better!
  • We have continued to gather feedback and stress test during our several play sessions.
    • EggWars Season 2 has been a hot topic! This season is not set in stone. Prices can change. Seasons will come and go. We want to be able to update EggWars with the occasional significant change while still retaining the fun to keep it fresh. Once the network has stabilized we simply ask you to play it and tell us if it's fun or not, we want to use your feedback to help us shape the game we all love.
  • Even stress-testing games with 50-150 people - will not compare to releasing across the network. Considering we've changed 8+ version changes in one swoop!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Top Priorities

Here's a list of 'challenges' we've been investigating:
  • Chunk issues
  • Fix crashing games/latency
  • Region joins
  • Making all games available
    • Parkour will not be available for at least a week, this was pulled so we could push the rest of the release.
View attachment 221926
PlayTesting Was Really fun was amazing to play test this early. Sad to see no parkour as I did test the new maps and they're awesome!

Maybe a admin/dev would like to come on Cubecast to really get an in depth talk 👀

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
But what about Skyblock? I tried joining it earlier and noticed it said it was down for maintenance. Do you have an idea of when it will be back up?

BuckyDaBawse

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
The update overall makes my lag go away when I am switching lobbies and having a new eggwars update is completely fine too the only complaint I have is with the pvp aspect of the 1.20 update
Here are the few points that us pvp players would like you to go through:
1)fall damage: the fall damage in this update is almost 0 and this makes the server hive like.
2)kb delay: after the update the kb in duels and ffa isn’t the same anymore it just makes the game feel like just another laggy server.
3)regions:players in eu,na and as regions are all mixed up.
4)crits: the crits on the server does a lot more damage than usual which on bedrock is not playable.

These are the four major complaints the ffa community has with the recent update on cube craft network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom