Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmxninja

Jul 19, 2023
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

With so many changes to our internal systems, there have been several stability issues being investigated by our developer team.

We understand once we've fixed the stability issues, it should give you a truer experience of CubeCraft. We thank you for your patience. We understand how annoying it is when a game crashes.

🧪 Playtesting

For the past week and a bit, we've been running public play test sessions on Discord. This is been awesome to get to know you all better!
  • We have continued to gather feedback and stress test during our several play sessions.
    • EggWars Season 2 has been a hot topic! This season is not set in stone. Prices can change. Seasons will come and go. We want to be able to update EggWars with the occasional significant change while still retaining the fun to keep it fresh. Once the network has stabilized we simply ask you to play it and tell us if it's fun or not, we want to use your feedback to help us shape the game we all love.
  • Even stress-testing games with 50-150 people - will not compare to releasing across the network. Considering we've changed 8+ version changes in one swoop!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Top Priorities

Here's a list of 'challenges' we've been investigating:
  • Chunk issues
  • Fix crashing games/latency
  • Region joins
  • Making all games available
    • Parkour will not be available for at least a week, this was pulled so we could push the rest of the release.
View attachment 221926
bro there is so much bugs

vanya6203

Jul 4, 2023
Деякий час він буде на техобслуговуванн
And how long can it take?

Привіт!

Отже, вийшло... нарешті.

З такою кількістю змін у наших внутрішніх системах наша команда розробників досліджує кілька проблем стабільності.

Ми розуміємо, що коли ми вирішимо проблеми зі стабільністю, ви отримаєте справжній досвід роботи з CubeCraft. Ми дякуємо вам за терпіння. Ми розуміємо, як це дратує, коли гра вилітає.

🧪 Тестування відтворення

Протягом останнього тижня ми проводили публічні тестові сеанси гри на Discord. Було чудово познайомитися з вами ближче!
  • Ми продовжували збирати відгуки та проводити стрес-тести під час кількох ігрових сеансів.
    • Другий сезон EggWars став гарячою темою! Цей сезон не висічений у камені. Ціни можуть змінюватися. Пори року прийдуть і відійдуть. Ми хочемо мати можливість оновлювати EggWars, час від часу вносячи значні зміни, зберігаючи задоволення, щоб залишатися свіжими. Коли мережа стабілізується, ми просто просимо вас зіграти в неї та сказати нам, весело це чи ні. Ми хочемо використати ваш відгук, щоб допомогти нам створити гру, яку ми всі любимо.
  • Навіть ігри для стрес-тестування з 50-150 людьми - не зрівняються з випуском по мережі. Враховуючи, що ми одним махом змінили понад 8 версій!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Основні пріоритети

Ось список «проблем», які ми досліджували:
  • Проблеми з блоками
  • Виправити збої в іграх/затримку
  • Регіон приєднується
  • Робимо доступними всі ігри
    • Паркур не буде доступний принаймні тиждень, його було скасовано, щоб ми могли відкласти решту в

Hello!

So it's out... finally.

With so many changes to our internal systems, there have been several stability issues being investigated by our developer team.

We understand once we've fixed the stability issues, it should give you a truer experience of CubeCraft. We thank you for your patience. We understand how annoying it is when a game crashes.

🧪 Playtesting

For the past week and a bit, we've been running public play test sessions on Discord. This is been awesome to get to know you all better!
  • We have continued to gather feedback and stress test during our several play sessions.
    • EggWars Season 2 has been a hot topic! This season is not set in stone. Prices can change. Seasons will come and go. We want to be able to update EggWars with the occasional significant change while still retaining the fun to keep it fresh. Once the network has stabilized we simply ask you to play it and tell us if it's fun or not, we want to use your feedback to help us shape the game we all love.
  • Even stress-testing games with 50-150 people - will not compare to releasing across the network. Considering we've changed 8+ version changes in one swoop!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Top Priorities

• Chunk issues
  • Region joins
    • Parkour will not be available for at least a week, this was pulled so we could push the rest of the release.
View attachment 221926
And in the sky block mode, will there be any innovations after the update, for example, will there be new blocks or a new domain ender of the world or not?

zadikxlll

Jul 20, 2023
Hace poco jugando en teclado me di cuenta que si spameas el botón de inventario se te va bugear y no te dejará abrir cofres o inventario mientras sigas conectado al servidor de cubecraft

Reactions: gabrieldejesus
Sep 13, 2022
México
Combat changes?
Feels diferent...

I agree
this update sucks revert to the old cubecraft, the good cubecraft

Hace poco jugando en teclado me di cuenta que si spameas el botón de inventario se te va bugear y no te dejará abrir cofres o inventario mientras sigas conectado al servidor de cubecraft
deben ser de los problemas a solucionar

In general, I did not like it. There are many things to discuss in the new update. There are good things and many others that are not pleasant. I'm a player with 3,500 games won and 30 days aprox. in this modal game, so, I really understand the lucky blocks modal.

I going to start to comment the good things:

1.- I really liked the two lucky blocks that you have at the beginning of your inventory, especially the red lucky block, because in general it gives you blocks to build a bridge.
2.- The new map is great and it looks like nice.
3.- The retouching with the maps causes them to look more beautiful EXCEPT the science map because it's more short and there isn't diamond block and gold blocks.
4.- New blocks to build bridges. My favorite new blocks are ice cubes.

Now, I'm going to talk the bad things:

1.- The worst thing about the new mod is that it doesn't allow you to stay in the game once you've been killed. There are several disadvantages. The first thing is that if your team is still standing you no longer have a chance to win the game even dead.

The second thing is that I am a player who is very responsible for reporting bad practices by other players, for example, hackers, trolls, teaming, etc. and sometimes I generate the report with the video of the game when I am in "spectator" mode once I have been killed.

2.- If the convate system feels strange. It's similar to the Java version, so it's slower and less frantic, which makes for a more boring mode. For example: auto bow is slower when shooting.

3.- There are items in the game that it is difficult to understand what it consists of or that are simply useless and are garbage, for example: the horn, trees or the fire stick that in the past it was the fire sword and it was more fun and useful.

4.- I feel that there is excessive damage from the weapons, so it is very very easy to be killed or killed.

This makes it even unfair to players who have equipped themselves very well, be it diamond or iron.

5.- It does not allow you to craft armor or weapons in Minecraft's default crafting when the quick craft item appears. That makes it unfair.

6.- The color range is something that was changed about a month ago. I didn't complain much despite the fact that you got a bit confused when the lucky block with various potions appeared. The instant damage potion and the instant healing potion are very similar.

There are another things; To my personal taste, there are other things that were corrected, but I wish they hadn't, for example: In fast crafting, where your objects disappear little by little. I liked it better when they didn't disappear, but I understand that it was a bug and that they fixed it; Another thing is when they locked you with a zombie in a glass cage, you could stay still and the zombie wouldn't bother you until you moved.

In general, the lucky blocks modal it isn´t fun than the old version.

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
this update sucks revert to the old cubecraft, the good cubecraft
W opinion

This update is TRASH. Steak prices are disgusting, and so is the sword, that never should've changed. Blocks are stupid expensive, and nobody is going to buy them. Emeralds are worthless, leather armor is gone. Nobody wants to play anymore. Season 1 was great, this is complete trash. Not to mention overpowered feels very underpowered right now. No enchantments on armor and no lowered prices makes no sense.
This is so true! Makes it unplayable for me..

eggwars got done dirty frView attachment 221973
so real

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

🧪 Playtesting

View attachment 221925

‼️ Top Priorities

• Chunk issues
  • Region joins
    • Skyblock: will remain in maintenance until 21st July. The team is continuing to mitigate a severe server-side performance regression related to chunk processing and loading. You may notice chunks not loading or behaving properly as we push out various patches. We are monitoring closely but please do share what you are seeing.
View attachment 221926
whats a while? days? weeks?
Probably a year LMAO.

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

🧪 Playtesting

View attachment 221925

‼️ Top Priorities

• Chunk issues
  • Region joins
    • Skyblock: will remain in maintenance until 21st July. The team is continuing to mitigate a severe server-side performance regression related to chunk processing and loading. You may notice chunks not loading or behaving properly as we push out various patches. We are monitoring closely but please do share what you are seeing.
View attachment 221926
I am only going to be talking about my experience and personal opinion with eggwars with the new update, since I rarely if not ever play any other CubeCraft games. Let's also keep in mind that the only game mode I've played in was normal so far, never played in Overpowered since the update, with that being said, let's get into my opinion.

Overall, I really hate this new eggwars update, the prices were changed for no apparent reason, making the steak prices and sword prices absolutely disgusting and never should have been changed as one person said in the comments, the terracotta (well, clay.) had been changed/removed to “Concrete” which I dislike but that isn’t the problem, the problem is how it’s 16 iron for 32. You used to be able to pay 32 iron for a whole stack of terracotta (Which I am aware, is probably more than the 16 iron if you add it up) but when someone is attacking your base and you need blocks quickly, 32 blocks is something you will quickly run out of, and isn’t efficient. Wool also being added was for no reason, why? What was the purpose? Things like Obsidian do have purpose and were originally gold, which seemed like a very reasonable price considering you could literally just buy a DIAMOND pickaxe with gold, but that’s not the case anymore. Obsidian is now DIAMONDS. Yeah, DIAMONDS. There is no reason for Obsidian to be “upgraded” to Diamonds, it was fine being 50 GOLD! People need Obsidian to protect their eggs, and with Obsidian now being Diamonds, it takes away a good material to protect your egg with.

Now, let’s talk about Emeralds, the value of Emeralds have completely been taken away…it seems like you are just giving out Emeralds to anyone. You destroy someone's egg? Emeralds! You kill someone? MORE EMERALDS! Emeralds have completely lost their purpose if you are just going to give them out for no reason, people like tryhards who go on an egg killing spree and speed bridgers would get emeralds for doing nothing but destroying an egg, which I get is part of the game, but you shouldn’t be rewarded for doing something that’s to be expected of the game. Not only is Emeralds value taken away, but it’s the fact you guys got rid of EMERALD GENERATORS. Now Emeralds just fall from the sky randomly..AND ONLY AT MIDDLE. This absolutely sucks considering a lot of people like to camp at middle to get things for their team, so they can just earn a bunch of emeralds too for walking around and hogging middle? That makes them want to camp there more..

Speaking of the middle, let’s talk about the new enchanting system for armor, It. Absolutely. Sucks…What are you going to need depth strider for? What do you need many of these enchantments for? Why does it only enchant one part of your armor? (I’m aware why, but why not make it enchant the whole thing?) WHY IS THE ENCHANTING TABLE AT MIDDLE? It’s so hard to enchant because of your constant paranoia that people are just going to be coming for you and you’ll be completely defenseless, lose all your items, then they come and destroy your egg, then boom you are out of the game. I wish you guys kept the shop being able to enchant your armor ALL IN ONE (or in separate payments if you needed) with one enchantment, projectile protection (No idea if I spelt that right fr) it was simple, and not out of the ordinary.

Now let's also talk about how some things were added and taken away in the shop, first being the enchanted bows, they were completely being taken away in the shop and replaced it in the emeralds shop for SEVEN EMERALDS, the 25 Diamonds for a bow with the ‘punch’ enchantment was a really good price and seven emeralds is way more overpriced and life risking because of the fact you’d have to go to middle for that, and I would rather not lose all my stuff due to people hogging middle. Speaking of overpriced, now leather armor is 10 iron, not the original 4 iron it was, 4 was reasonable considering how CHEAP leather is! There’s also new things like the trident and crossbow being added, as well as the new Netherite Sword and Netherite Pickaxe, what do all of these serve? I know I’m probably going to get hate for this but things like Netherite had no business being in Eggwars, Netherite is pretty OP, and considering you can only get things like Netherite Sword and Pickaxe is kinda lame too, if you are going to add it, atleast get the matching armor set..

Lets now talk about the generators, and how overpriced it is to fix it from being broken, for example, to be able to fix a iron generator you would need around 10-20 iron, NOW YOU NEED 30. People who actually fix the generators were already hard to come by, but now I understand why they WOULDN’T WANT TO. 30 Iron to fix one generator is completely ridiculous. Let’s also talk about how with the Diamond generator you needed 10 diamonds to fix it from being broken, that’s ALSO complete bull..you are telling me I couldn’t just swipe by the middle which is already infested with people who just want to kill you but now I have to STAY THERE just for 10 diamonds? I know you must be thinking “Oh but 10 diamonds isn’t a lot!” Yeah, it isn’t, but under pressure it sort of is, imagine you go to middle with your only goal to get diamonds and get the hell out of there, so many people killing others at middle, you hope to sneak by and you do. You get 5 diamonds but you have to stay there with a EXTREMELY slow generator waiting for 10 diamonds, then you get killed. It’s so unnecessary, why couldn’t they have stayed the same?

Now these two are smaller, but some maps have been changed..like the “modern map” has been altered a little, why? It doesn’t really matter enough to change, it was fine how it was.
-Also in another one of these comments, someone said this update sucks and to bring back simplistic Eggwars, and I completely agree..Eggwars was incredibly simple and kinda reminded me of Minecraft’s peak! I’ve gotten used to it and things being completely changed kinda makes me not want to play anymore.

TLDR; Eggwars update sucks, here are things that are changed

-Prices change for things like STEAK and SWORDS..
-Obsidian being “upgraded” from being gold to now being DIAMONDS
-Emeralds now serve no utter purpose and are just being handed out like they are nothing (which they kinda are now.)
-Things heavily overpriced
-Whole new enchanting system being located at MIDDLE..like that solves anything
-Some things like bows with the enchantment ‘punch’ have been rebranded from being 25 diamonds to now being 7 emeralds and located at the enchantment table at middle.
-Things unnecessary like Netherite tools, crossbows and tridents have been added
-Them taking away certain items for no reason
-Generators price being CHANGED and now overpriced, and for what?

That’s it on my little rant/opinion about the new Eggwars update, I know this might never get through to CubeCraft, but might as well type it somewhere. Thank you for reading!

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: sweetwolfsteve

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Hi, This is my first post on here but wanted to give some feedback. Clearly this new update has divided opinion amongst players with the majority wanting the previous version. It seems to me that a lot of work has gone into this and i imagine its taken months of work from the developers etc.

I mainly play on Eggwars and for me everything has changed, the maps, the shop prices, KB etc and this is now making every game much much longer. As a LB player i enjoyed the fast games. Now i dont mind if games are longer as long as they remain fun. Yes there are still lots of bugs which will eventually be fixed, but even when this happens i dont feel the game will be fun anymore as it is so different.

I believe what has happened is that inadvertently a new game has been created. So my suggestion rather than just saying 'Its bad' etc is why not have the original set up and call it Eggwars Classic and then have this new version called Eggwars 2 or something similar. Commercially, at least in my opinion, the server should then follow the audience and hence follow the money!

Trying to do everything for everyone simply wont happen, so why try?

I dont know if what i am suggesting is even possible from a developers point of view, but i think if it were, it would be an immediate solution and would allow an easier transition to a new game mode whilst also keeping long serving players happy.

The best of both worlds?

Empty

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Just a quick update

The team has been reviewing all the feedback.

We understand the latency/performance issues and other bugs have certainly amplified player's frustrations - as such, we have been working around the clock to ensure all these issues are squashed. We hope that you've seen these improvements.

Along with getting Skyblock online 🤞

Thank you for being so patient.

As I said, it's a hot topic - not as hot as the featured page image.
Our team have been speaking to the community ingame, on socials, support and in Discord.

We will be making the following changes to season 2 - (as much as we can do today - I may be missing a few changes on this list - will gather a full list for the changelog in discord later):

Shop changes:
  • OP - Steak will be half price
  • OP - ladders will be reduced to 1 iron
  • OP - Removing baked potatoes
  • OP - Gapples reduced from 8 to 4 gold
  • OP - Netherrite armour will be increased for a full stack to 96 diamonds from 64
  • OP - TNT - reduced from 16 to 12 gold
  • OP - Diamond Pickaxe - reduced from 10 diamonds to 8
  • All - Cake - reduced from 32 to 20 iron
  • Normal - Baked Potatoes - removing 1 potato purchase option
  • Normal - Baked Potatoes - Potatoes reduced from 32 iron to 16 for 8
  • Removing wool
  • All - Changing block amounts
    • 10 concrete for 5 iron
    • 32 concrete for 16 iron
    • 64 concrete for 32 iron
Emerald changes:
  • Removing 'less useful' enchants
    • Aqua Infinity
    • a few more
  • Repairing generators will give you an emerald - to encourage teamplay and purpose
  • Efficiency - reduced from 4 to 1
  • Feather falling - reduced from 3 to 2
  • Reducing a few more enchants prices
  • Adding the ability to enchant power - bow
  • Adding the ability to enchant prot - armour - ideally just have this for OP

Other
  • OP mode - You will be able to purchase Prot 1 armour - iron and diamond only
  • OP mode - increasing the capacity of tokens that spawn (this will make gens feel faster)
  • Adding old Mangrove back as 'Swamp'
  • Adding Magic back to Bedrock refreshed
  • Upping the amount of gens on all Mega EggWars maps
  • Increasing the emerald spawn concentration if the middle spawn area is huge - maps such as Toys, Tea Party etc

We will continue to review prices/changes over the weekend to see if it feels better. Season 2 is not set in stone as we know how major of a change it is to the previous meta. Feedback is welcome as always! Please be descriptive and specific with what you want to see, thank you!

Currently testing changes they might go out 11PM today UK time

vanya6203

Jul 4, 2023
Привіт!

Отже, вийшло... нарешті.

З такою кількістю змін у наших внутрішніх системах наша команда розробників досліджує кілька проблем стабільності.

Ми розуміємо, що коли ми вирішимо проблеми зі стабільністю, ви отримаєте справжній досвід роботи з CubeCraft. Ми дякуємо вам за терпіння. Ми розуміємо, як це дратує, коли гра вилітає.

🧪 Тестування відтворення

зараз останнього тижня ми проводили публічні тестові сеанси гри на Discord. Було чудово познайомитися з вами ближче!
  • Ми продовжували збирати відгуки та проводити стрес-тести під час кількох ігрових сеансів.
    • Другий сезон EggWars став гарячою темою! Цей сезон не висічений у камені. Ціни можуть змінюватися. Пори року прийдуть і відійдуть. Ми хочемо мати можливість оновлювати EggWars, час від часу вносити значні зміни, зберігаючи задоволення, щоб залишитися свіжими. Коли мережа стабілізується, ми просто просимо вас зіграти в неї та сказати нам, весело це чи ні. Ми хочемо використовувати ваші відгуки, щоб допомогти нам створити гру, яку ми все любимо.
  • Також ігри для стрес-тестування з 50-150 чоловік - не зрівняються з випуском в мережі. Враховуючи, що ми одним махом змінили понад 8 версій!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Основні пріоритети

Ось список «проблем», які ми досліджували:
  • Проблеми з блоками
  • Виправити збої в іграх/затримку
  • Регіон при цьому
  • Робимо доступними всі ігри
    • Паркур не буде доступний протягом наступного тижня, його було скасовано, щоб ми могли відкласти останню в
Now for some reason I can't move in the sky block, I even tried re-entering the server, it didn't help on the spawn itself, I can move, but not on the sky block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom