Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
Hi, This is my first post on here but wanted to give some feedback. Clearly this new update has divided opinion amongst players with the majority wanting the previous version. It seems to me that a lot of work has gone into this and i imagine its taken months of work from the developers etc.

I mainly play on Eggwars and for me everything has changed, the maps, the shop prices, KB etc and this is now making every game much much longer. As a LB player i enjoyed the fast games. Now i dont mind if games are longer as long as they remain fun. Yes there are still lots of bugs which will eventually be fixed, but even when this happens i dont feel the game will be fun anymore as it is so different.

I believe what has happened is that inadvertently a new game has been created. So my suggestion rather than just saying 'Its bad' etc is why not have the original set up and call it Eggwars Classic and then have this new version called Eggwars 2 or something similar. Commercially, at least in my opinion, the server should then follow the audience and hence follow the money!

Trying to do everything for everyone simply wont happen, so why try?

I dont know if what i am suggesting is even possible from a developers point of view, but i think if it were, it would be an immediate solution and would allow an easier transition to a new game mode whilst also keeping long serving players happy.

The best of both worlds?

Empty
I really like this view on making eggwars season 1 and season 2 playable for the best of both worlds! I love the simplicity of eggwars season 1 and I really just hate how it got changed so much in season 2..

Reactions: ash.

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
I am only going to be talking about my experience and personal opinion with eggwars with the new update, since I rarely if not ever play any other CubeCraft games. Let's also keep in mind that the only game mode I've played in was normal so far, never played in Overpowered since the update, with that being said, let's get into my opinion.

Overall, I really hate this new eggwars update, the prices were changed for no apparent reason, making the steak prices and sword prices absolutely disgusting and never should have been changed as one person said in the comments, the terracotta (well, clay.) had been changed/removed to “Concrete” which I dislike but that isn’t the problem, the problem is how it’s 16 iron for 32. You used to be able to pay 32 iron for a whole stack of terracotta (Which I am aware, is probably more than the 16 iron if you add it up) but when someone is attacking your base and you need blocks quickly, 32 blocks is something you will quickly run out of, and isn’t efficient. Wool also being added was for no reason, why? What was the purpose? Things like Obsidian do have purpose and were originally gold, which seemed like a very reasonable price considering you could literally just buy a DIAMOND pickaxe with gold, but that’s not the case anymore. Obsidian is now DIAMONDS. Yeah, DIAMONDS. There is no reason for Obsidian to be “upgraded” to Diamonds, it was fine being 50 GOLD! People need Obsidian to protect their eggs, and with Obsidian now being Diamonds, it takes away a good material to protect your egg with.

Now, let’s talk about Emeralds, the value of Emeralds have completely been taken away…it seems like you are just giving out Emeralds to anyone. You destroy someone's egg? Emeralds! You kill someone? MORE EMERALDS! Emeralds have completely lost their purpose if you are just going to give them out for no reason, people like tryhards who go on an egg killing spree and speed bridgers would get emeralds for doing nothing but destroying an egg, which I get is part of the game, but you shouldn’t be rewarded for doing something that’s to be expected of the game. Not only is Emeralds value taken away, but it’s the fact you guys got rid of EMERALD GENERATORS. Now Emeralds just fall from the sky randomly..AND ONLY AT MIDDLE. This absolutely sucks considering a lot of people like to camp at middle to get things for their team, so they can just earn a bunch of emeralds too for walking around and hogging middle? That makes them want to camp there more..

Speaking of the middle, let’s talk about the new enchanting system for armor, It. Absolutely. Sucks…What are you going to need depth strider for? What do you need many of these enchantments for? Why does it only enchant one part of your armor? (I’m aware why, but why not make it enchant the whole thing?) WHY IS THE ENCHANTING TABLE AT MIDDLE? It’s so hard to enchant because of your constant paranoia that people are just going to be coming for you and you’ll be completely defenseless, lose all your items, then they come and destroy your egg, then boom you are out of the game. I wish you guys kept the shop being able to enchant your armor ALL IN ONE (or in separate payments if you needed) with one enchantment, projectile protection (No idea if I spelt that right fr) it was simple, and not out of the ordinary.

Now let's also talk about how some things were added and taken away in the shop, first being the enchanted bows, they were completely being taken away in the shop and replaced it in the emeralds shop for SEVEN EMERALDS, the 25 Diamonds for a bow with the ‘punch’ enchantment was a really good price and seven emeralds is way more overpriced and life risking because of the fact you’d have to go to middle for that, and I would rather not lose all my stuff due to people hogging middle. Speaking of overpriced, now leather armor is 10 iron, not the original 4 iron it was, 4 was reasonable considering how CHEAP leather is! There’s also new things like the trident and crossbow being added, as well as the new Netherite Sword and Netherite Pickaxe, what do all of these serve? I know I’m probably going to get hate for this but things like Netherite had no business being in Eggwars, Netherite is pretty OP, and considering you can only get things like Netherite Sword and Pickaxe is kinda lame too, if you are going to add it, atleast get the matching armor set..

Lets now talk about the generators, and how overpriced it is to fix it from being broken, for example, to be able to fix a iron generator you would need around 10-20 iron, NOW YOU NEED 30. People who actually fix the generators were already hard to come by, but now I understand why they WOULDN’T WANT TO. 30 Iron to fix one generator is completely ridiculous. Let’s also talk about how with the Diamond generator you needed 10 diamonds to fix it from being broken, that’s ALSO complete bull..you are telling me I couldn’t just swipe by the middle which is already infested with people who just want to kill you but now I have to STAY THERE just for 10 diamonds? I know you must be thinking “Oh but 10 diamonds isn’t a lot!” Yeah, it isn’t, but under pressure it sort of is, imagine you go to middle with your only goal to get diamonds and get the hell out of there, so many people killing others at middle, you hope to sneak by and you do. You get 5 diamonds but you have to stay there with a EXTREMELY slow generator waiting for 10 diamonds, then you get killed. It’s so unnecessary, why couldn’t they have stayed the same?

Now these two are smaller, but some maps have been changed..like the “modern map” has been altered a little, why? It doesn’t really matter enough to change, it was fine how it was.
-Also in another one of these comments, someone said this update sucks and to bring back simplistic Eggwars, and I completely agree..Eggwars was incredibly simple and kinda reminded me of Minecraft’s peak! I’ve gotten used to it and things being completely changed kinda makes me not want to play anymore.

TLDR; Eggwars update sucks, here are things that are changed

-Prices change for things like STEAK and SWORDS..
-Obsidian being “upgraded” from being gold to now being DIAMONDS
-Emeralds now serve no utter purpose and are just being handed out like they are nothing (which they kinda are now.)
-Things heavily overpriced
-Whole new enchanting system being located at MIDDLE..like that solves anything
-Some things like bows with the enchantment ‘punch’ have been rebranded from being 25 diamonds to now being 7 emeralds and located at the enchantment table at middle.
-Things unnecessary like Netherite tools, crossbows and tridents have been added
-Them taking away certain items for no reason
-Generators price being CHANGED and now overpriced, and for what?

That’s it on my little rant/opinion about the new Eggwars update, I know this might never get through to CubeCraft, but might as well type it somewhere. Thank you for reading!
I feel as if I was a little bit rude/harsh in my message, I appreciate all the hard work that went into making this update! I appreciate all the hard work the devs did to make this update in the first place, however what I am trying to get at is how much the CubeCraft team has changed Eggwars to the point where you can't even recgonize it's Eggwars anymore.

Jul 22, 2023
¡Hola!

Así que está fuera... finalmente.

Con tantos cambios en nuestros sistemas internos, nuestro equipo de desarrolladores ha investigado varios problemas de estabilidad.

Entendemos que una vez que hayamos solucionado los problemas de estabilidad, debería brindarle una experiencia más real de CubeCraft. Le agradecemos su paciencia. Entendemos lo molesto que es cuando un juego falla.

🧪 Prueba de juego

Durante la última semana y un poco, hemos estado realizando sesiones de prueba de juego público en Discord. ¡Ha sido increíble conocerlos mejor a todos!
  • Continuamos recopilando comentarios y pruebas de estrés durante nuestras varias sesiones de juego.
    • ¡EggWars Season 2 ha sido un tema candente! Esta temporada no está grabada en piedra. Los precios pueden cambiar. Las estaciones vendrán y se irán. Queremos poder actualizar EggWars con cambios significativos ocasionales y al mismo tiempo conservar la diversión para mantenerlo fresco. Una vez que la red se haya estabilizado, simplemente le pediremos que juegue y nos diga si es divertido o no. Queremos usar sus comentarios para ayudarnos a dar forma al juego que todos amamos.
  • Incluso los juegos de prueba de estrés con 50-150 personas no se compararán con el lanzamiento a través de la red. ¡Teniendo en cuenta que hemos cambiado más de 8 cambios de versión de una sola vez!
View attachment 221925

‼️ Principales prioridades

Aquí hay una lista de "desafíos" que hemos estado investigando:
  • Problemas de fragmentos
  • Arreglar juegos bloqueados/latencia
  • La región se une
  • Hacer que todos los juegos estén disponibles
    • Skyblock: permanecerá en mantenimiento hasta el 21 de julio. El equipo continúa mitigando una grave regresión del rendimiento del lado del servidor relacionada con el procesamiento y la carga de fragmentos. Es posible que note que los fragmentos no se cargan o no se comportan correctamente a medida que lanzamos varios parches. Estamos monitoreando de cerca, pero por favor comparta lo que está viendo.
    • Parkour no estará disponible durante al menos una semana, esto se eliminó para que pudiéramos impulsar el resto del lanzamiento.
View attachment 221926
Hola buenas, porfavor de arreglar la venta de ítems, es muy incómodo vender stack por stack
Screenshot_2023-07-21-20-25-20-636_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg

Reactions: Blink_X:D

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
The update overall makes my lag go away when I am switching lobbies and having a new eggwars update is completely fine too the only complaint I have is with the pvp aspect of the 1.20 update
Here are the few points that us pvp players would like you to go through:
1)fall damage: the fall damage in this update is almost 0 and this makes the server hive like.
2)kb delay: after the update the kb in duels and ffa isn’t the same anymore it just makes the game feel like just another laggy server.
3)regions:players in eu,na and as regions are all mixed up.
4)crits: the crits on the server does a lot more damage than usual which on bedrock is not playable.

These are the four major complaints the ffa community has with the recent update on cube craft network.
this is most cringe take ive ever heard.

the old fall damage was horrible. you would take 10 hearts of damage just from landing from a long combo despite never going higher than 2-3 blocks.

the knockback in this new version is way less delayed, people actually move immediately when you hit them (provided they have normal ping). the knockback no longer randomly stops people midair, or drops people to the ground randomly. you can actually land a longer combo with enough skill and a normal amount of cps. (not the autoclickers and drag clicking that most ffa nerds rely on)

regions are not mixed up. the matchmaking puts you in the closest region, unless that region has a low amount of players, where it will put you in the second closest region.

critical hits add another layer to pvp that rewards you for having good movement and taking advantage of your environment.

i understand that since you play FFA (90% are cheaters and drag clickers) you would want the current meta of relying on high ping, drag clicking or cheating to remain on top. but those days are over.

• Haha
Reactions: Awabbatt

michoben

Jul 23, 2023
Welp I was quite excited to finally log into skyblock (yes I know some think it's stale but I was still having fun)
The issues I've seen are:
Can only sell one stack of items at a time.
My 'trapped double chests' are split into single chests and appear as empty which pretty much makes my world unplayable as I have hundreds of these chests full of items that I cannot access.

Hopefully these are bugs that will be fixed in the near future.

Blink_X:D

Jul 23, 2023
This update is sooo laggy and the main reason that the players are leaving cc is this update. But I will never leave cc, i just love it! And i hope this problem will be solved soo 😞

Reactions: Roxrock

BuckyDaBawse

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
this is most cringe take ive ever heard.

the old fall damage was horrible. you would take 10 hearts of damage just from landing from a long combo despite never going higher than 2-3 blocks.

the knockback in this new version is way less delayed, people actually move immediately when you hit them (provided they have normal ping). the knockback no longer randomly stops people midair, or drops people to the ground randomly. you can actually land a longer combo with enough skill and a normal amount of cps. (not the autoclickers and drag clicking that most ffa nerds rely on)

regions are not mixed up. the matchmaking puts you in the closest region, unless that region has a low amount of players, where it will put you in the second closest region.

critical hits add another layer to pvp that rewards you for having good movement and taking advantage of your environment.

i understand that since you play FFA (90% are cheaters and drag clickers) you would want the current meta of relying on high ping, drag clicking or cheating to remain on top. but those days are over.
Read the date I wrote this on the day when the update was released and no higher crits is horrible all people are gonna do is crit spam and yes we want the old cc crits back the current crits will 5shot people and it’s annoying because this isn’t java and we would like to actually combo people in sword fights and not just 5 shot em.

How you gonna assume that everyone likes the current fall damage? We’re all used to the old fall damage which made cubecraft unique and different but now it’s like hive it’s a lot more different and to actually win sword fights actual skill was necessary but now people can crit spam.

And yea after they fixed few bugs the kb is a lot more consistent and I have no complaints with the kb and also the mixed regions becoz they fixed it. Read the date smh .

Blink_X:D

Jul 23, 2023
Omg cc is too laggy now

It wasn't this much laggy earlier

I hope that

Developers will fix it

Btw, devs are so kind

They instantly reacts on any problems

Love u developers❤❤❤🥰

• Angry
Reactions: Bnc_

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
Read the date I wrote this on the day when the update was released and no higher crits is horrible all people are gonna do is crit spam and yes we want the old cc crits back the current crits will 5shot people and it’s annoying because this isn’t java and we would like to actually combo people in sword fights and not just 5 shot em.

How you gonna assume that everyone likes the current fall damage? We’re all used to the old fall damage which made cubecraft unique and different but now it’s like hive it’s a lot more different and to actually win sword fights actual skill was necessary but now people can crit spam.

And yea after they fixed few bugs the kb is a lot more consistent and I have no complaints with the kb and also the mixed regions becoz they fixed it. Read the date smh .
the old fall damage had a horrible method of calculation. people taking random fall damage mid-combo ruins it. the new fall damage actually works properly, only taking damage when you fall from a high place. before it was based on how long you spent in the air, regardless of how high you were.

michoben

Jul 23, 2023
A few more details and issues I've discovered attempting to play Skyblock.
Prior to the update when working on a quest there would be a progress bar, this is not showing any longer
When selling items, as mentioned can only sell one stack at a time - choose to sell a stack of watermelon slices, a full stack sells, click the stack again to sell only one item sells, so you essentially have to alternate between a full stack and 16 pieces over and over to get everything sold - this is very frustrating especially after you've farmed and have a full inventory if items to sell.
Not a game breaker but the old items, such as iron ore did not update to the new icon so the items will not 'stack' not a real big deal just seems odd.
Again the 'trapped double chests' are broken, this, for me, as resulted in hundreds of thousands of items being inaccessible.

I hope these issues are fixed in the near future, I have spent many many hours playing skyblock here, and I realize in the grand scheme of things me leaving to find somewhere else to play Skyblock doesn't impact cubecraft, I still hope things are fixed soon or I will try to find somewhere else to go play

roscoesaurs

Jul 24, 2023
I like the new transition feature. It looked nice, but I get stuck on it until I die, making it annoying and frustrating to play with. The black screen doesn’t go away. I also can’t see half the time, or move. It’s just an empty void. It also resets my head angle every now and then. Making bridging difficult.

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
I like the new transition feature. It looked nice, but I get stuck on it until I die, making it annoying and frustrating to play with. The black screen doesn’t go away. I also can’t see half the time, or move. It’s just an empty void. It also resets my head angle every now and then. Making bridging difficult.
the transition screen can be removed, i made a resource pack that removes the cubecraft transition. but keep in mind that the transition actually covers up a loading screen, meaning that you will still see the vanilla minecraft load screen.

ash.

Jul 11, 2021
take the update back XD
eggwars got done dirty frView attachment 221973
i cant even stand to play it anymore. played one game and left cubecraft completely. hive here i come tbh
I am only going to be talking about my experience and personal opinion with eggwars with the new update, since I rarely if not ever play any other CubeCraft games. Let's also keep in mind that the only game mode I've played in was normal so far, never played in Overpowered since the update, with that being said, let's get into my opinion.

Overall, I really hate this new eggwars update, the prices were changed for no apparent reason, making the steak prices and sword prices absolutely disgusting and never should have been changed as one person said in the comments, the terracotta (well, clay.) had been changed/removed to “Concrete” which I dislike but that isn’t the problem, the problem is how it’s 16 iron for 32. You used to be able to pay 32 iron for a whole stack of terracotta (Which I am aware, is probably more than the 16 iron if you add it up) but when someone is attacking your base and you need blocks quickly, 32 blocks is something you will quickly run out of, and isn’t efficient. Wool also being added was for no reason, why? What was the purpose? Things like Obsidian do have purpose and were originally gold, which seemed like a very reasonable price considering you could literally just buy a DIAMOND pickaxe with gold, but that’s not the case anymore. Obsidian is now DIAMONDS. Yeah, DIAMONDS. There is no reason for Obsidian to be “upgraded” to Diamonds, it was fine being 50 GOLD! People need Obsidian to protect their eggs, and with Obsidian now being Diamonds, it takes away a good material to protect your egg with.

Now, let’s talk about Emeralds, the value of Emeralds have completely been taken away…it seems like you are just giving out Emeralds to anyone. You destroy someone's egg? Emeralds! You kill someone? MORE EMERALDS! Emeralds have completely lost their purpose if you are just going to give them out for no reason, people like tryhards who go on an egg killing spree and speed bridgers would get emeralds for doing nothing but destroying an egg, which I get is part of the game, but you shouldn’t be rewarded for doing something that’s to be expected of the game. Not only is Emeralds value taken away, but it’s the fact you guys got rid of EMERALD GENERATORS. Now Emeralds just fall from the sky randomly..AND ONLY AT MIDDLE. This absolutely sucks considering a lot of people like to camp at middle to get things for their team, so they can just earn a bunch of emeralds too for walking around and hogging middle? That makes them want to camp there more..

Speaking of the middle, let’s talk about the new enchanting system for armor, It. Absolutely. Sucks…What are you going to need depth strider for? What do you need many of these enchantments for? Why does it only enchant one part of your armor? (I’m aware why, but why not make it enchant the whole thing?) WHY IS THE ENCHANTING TABLE AT MIDDLE? It’s so hard to enchant because of your constant paranoia that people are just going to be coming for you and you’ll be completely defenseless, lose all your items, then they come and destroy your egg, then boom you are out of the game. I wish you guys kept the shop being able to enchant your armor ALL IN ONE (or in separate payments if you needed) with one enchantment, projectile protection (No idea if I spelt that right fr) it was simple, and not out of the ordinary.

Now let's also talk about how some things were added and taken away in the shop, first being the enchanted bows, they were completely being taken away in the shop and replaced it in the emeralds shop for SEVEN EMERALDS, the 25 Diamonds for a bow with the ‘punch’ enchantment was a really good price and seven emeralds is way more overpriced and life risking because of the fact you’d have to go to middle for that, and I would rather not lose all my stuff due to people hogging middle. Speaking of overpriced, now leather armor is 10 iron, not the original 4 iron it was, 4 was reasonable considering how CHEAP leather is! There’s also new things like the trident and crossbow being added, as well as the new Netherite Sword and Netherite Pickaxe, what do all of these serve? I know I’m probably going to get hate for this but things like Netherite had no business being in Eggwars, Netherite is pretty OP, and considering you can only get things like Netherite Sword and Pickaxe is kinda lame too, if you are going to add it, atleast get the matching armor set..

Lets now talk about the generators, and how overpriced it is to fix it from being broken, for example, to be able to fix a iron generator you would need around 10-20 iron, NOW YOU NEED 30. People who actually fix the generators were already hard to come by, but now I understand why they WOULDN’T WANT TO. 30 Iron to fix one generator is completely ridiculous. Let’s also talk about how with the Diamond generator you needed 10 diamonds to fix it from being broken, that’s ALSO complete bull..you are telling me I couldn’t just swipe by the middle which is already infested with people who just want to kill you but now I have to STAY THERE just for 10 diamonds? I know you must be thinking “Oh but 10 diamonds isn’t a lot!” Yeah, it isn’t, but under pressure it sort of is, imagine you go to middle with your only goal to get diamonds and get the hell out of there, so many people killing others at middle, you hope to sneak by and you do. You get 5 diamonds but you have to stay there with a EXTREMELY slow generator waiting for 10 diamonds, then you get killed. It’s so unnecessary, why couldn’t they have stayed the same?

Now these two are smaller, but some maps have been changed..like the “modern map” has been altered a little, why? It doesn’t really matter enough to change, it was fine how it was.
-Also in another one of these comments, someone said this update sucks and to bring back simplistic Eggwars, and I completely agree..Eggwars was incredibly simple and kinda reminded me of Minecraft’s peak! I’ve gotten used to it and things being completely changed kinda makes me not want to play anymore.

TLDR; Eggwars update sucks, here are things that are changed

-Prices change for things like STEAK and SWORDS..
-Obsidian being “upgraded” from being gold to now being DIAMONDS
-Emeralds now serve no utter purpose and are just being handed out like they are nothing (which they kinda are now.)
-Things heavily overpriced
-Whole new enchanting system being located at MIDDLE..like that solves anything
-Some things like bows with the enchantment ‘punch’ have been rebranded from being 25 diamonds to now being 7 emeralds and located at the enchantment table at middle.
-Things unnecessary like Netherite tools, crossbows and tridents have been added
-Them taking away certain items for no reason
-Generators price being CHANGED and now overpriced, and for what?

That’s it on my little rant/opinion about the new Eggwars update, I know this might never get through to CubeCraft, but might as well type it somewhere. Thank you for reading!
u went OFF everytbing u said was true tho i dont even want to play this game anymore:( eggwars has always been something nostalgic to play and now its notbing like it was. very disappointing

Last edited by a moderator:

NyanCatNL

Jul 12, 2017
Question: Where did the devs go wrong? CubeCraft has changed into a digusting abomination and it seems like no one even notices...?

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
BAHAHA TY! I appreciate your feedback and honestly ur 100% right lol Eggwars was completely changed..

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
Question: Where did the devs go wrong? CubeCraft has changed into a digusting abomination and it seems like no one even notices...?
Yup. not only that but there's this stupid glitch where when you die from the void or something, your character will proceed to have the repeating dying animation, you are in the map but you aren't present in the game, eventually the game counts you as afk and you win the game, you don't know how many times I have "lost" because I couldn't move around cause of some stupid glitch and lost to tryhards and rude people.

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Yup. not only that but there's this stupid glitch where when you die from the void or something, your character will proceed to have the repeating dying animation, you are in the map but you aren't present in the game, eventually the game counts you as afk and you win the game, you don't know how many times I have "lost" because I couldn't move around cause of some stupid glitch and lost to tryhards and rude people.
These bugs can be easily fixed, simply create a bug report and the QA peeps will sort it out. You really underestimate Team Cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom