Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
What Are Y‘alls favourite features of this 1.17 update? Mine is the renewable lava. Or maybe it’s the trailer bc mojang makes the best trailers.

Btw for those who don’t know, bedrock is getting a new featured server. The name, mini games and who it’s being developed by are already being leaked but bc it’s against cubecraft rules to advertise other servers I’m not going to say anything about it just to be safe so I don’t get in trouble. Go check out the youtuber insane orbtizz’s Twitter account if you want a bit more information about it.

Reactions: adamsony and AMOGUS

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
What Are Y‘alls favourite features of this 1.17 update? Mine is the renewable lava. Or maybe it’s the trailer bc mojang makes the best trailers.

Btw for those who don’t know, bedrock is getting a new featured server. The name, mini games and who it’s being developed by are already being leaked but bc it’s against cubecraft rules to advertise other servers I’m not going to say anything about it just to be safe so I don’t get in trouble. Go check out the youtuber insane orbtizz’s Twitter account if you want a bit more information about it.
interesting !

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
My favorite 1.17 feature is that Fortune works on raw iron! I was low in Iron, but had a bunch of diamonds in my survival world. Tinted glass also seems cool for farms. Still no Warden :(.

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be

My favourite 1.17 feature is the axelotl :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom