Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
It’s just useless things they can buy with emeralds are trash
As I said, Emeralds aren't for everyone :D - You don't need to use them if you don't want it :P
The Emerald shop is a sensitive piece of work, if we add too much OP items, it can unbalance the game, which is why at the moment, the items are potions/fight assisting items.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
People are still playing the game and lobbies are filling faster I think a lot of people are just on the hate bandwagon

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
People are still playing the game and lobbies are filling faster I think a lot of people are just on the hate bandwagon

Or people have legitimately problems and voiced them. If people were on a “hate bandwagon” Cube would have never taken steps to fix the issue they found themselves in.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Very good job @Palombo.

You did a very good job. I honestly didn't like it at the beginning of the upgrade at all. But now that it's been almost 2 weeks, I'm really starting to like it, because they removed the bridges that were being bought.

I don't know if you made these maps yourself, or with the EggWars update you put in these new maps. But you've done a very good job among all the staff.

Really keep it up. CubeCraft is one of my favorite servers (if not the only one), and I think many people think the same. Since you always want the best for the Community.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Team EggWars - Blossom
View attachment 173321
'Leaf' your opponents in shock!
Thanks to @_The13thDoctor_ for this awesome map! Check out their map submission
here!

Solo EggWars - Undergrowth
View attachment 173323
Moss-t of our players will love this map!
Thanks to @_The13thDoctor_ for this great map! Check out their map submission
here!

Solo EggWars - Oasis
View attachment 173322
Anyone there?

Really? Did you make those maps yourself that you said? Dude, they're super awesome maps. When they added them to the game, I just wanted to play those maps. Keep it up.

Thanks! ❤

Mr_Bigams

Aug 15, 2020
Hello Java & Bedrock CubeCrafters!

It's time for an EggWars Update! - We've been working hard behind the scenes making an awesome EggWars update. This update is for Java & Bedrock! As some of you know, in March this year we released EggWars Beta. The game added a lot of new content that we wanted to experiment with. We took your feedback and balanced and tweaked the content to be more suitable to everyone. So now we're proud to announce that EggWars Beta is being merged in Normal EggWars (Team & Solo - Java & Bedrock)! - Read below to learn more about the update 🎉

In celebration of this awesome EggWars Update, we've activated a x2 Points multiplier on EggWars! - Enjoy :p
Please read this thread beforehand. EggWars has received a lot of changes since the update so the features on the server may not align with the contents of this thread.

🛒 Emerald shop and generators!

Emerald generators are now on all maps! But these generators are completely different to the other ones, because you cannot upgrade them! Emerald generators always start on level 1 and every 10 minutes, they will automatically level up, capping at level 3. Depending on the size of the map or the layout of the map, Emerald generators have been balanced across the map, to make obtaining them fair! - Also, Emerald generators are only located at the middle island!

Now, you're probably wondering, "What can I buy with Emeralds?". Within the EggWars villager shop there's now a section for Emeralds, where you can buy an awesome tunnel structure, eggmites, a leap feather & potions! - The pricing of Emeralds have been monitored and tweaked to not allow these items to become a norm within EggWars. - Emeralds have a purpose for late game activity and usage.

Emerald generator.

View attachment 173331
Emerald shop - Java.

View attachment 173339
Emerald shop - Bedrock.

🛠 Structures!

One of the biggest pieces of content that EggWars Beta had were structures! After some tweaking and price balancing, we've made them perfect to be added into the main game! - They assist with getting to islands, defending your island and breaking eggs. There are 5 structures in the normal shop: 10 block bridge, ladder, stairs, wall & tower!

Structure items being used.

🗺 New maps!

When EggWars Beta was released, we added a new map into the gamemode. Now we're releasing that map into the new game, and we're added 2 NEW Solo maps! - These are only on Java, for now! :D

Team EggWars - Blossom
View attachment 173321
'Leaf' your opponents in shock!
Thanks to @_The13thDoctor_ for this awesome map! Check out their map submission
here!

Solo EggWars - Undergrowth
View attachment 173323
Moss-t of our players will love this map!
Thanks to @_The13thDoctor_ for this great map! Check out their map submission
here!

Solo EggWars - Oasis
View attachment 173322
Anyone there?

🎉 New achievements, new ability & more!

We've added 10 NEW kit achievements & 4 NEW unique achievements. You'll now need to try and obtain these, how long will it take you?

"Neggative K/D" - Die 15 times in one game (SOLO)
"Eggscuse me, how!?" - Break an egg 60 seconds into the game (SOLO)
"Doing lots of eggsercise" - Run 3500 blocks in a single game (SOLO)
"Fleggsing my new sword" - Kill someone using a diamond sword with sharpness VI (TEAM)

View attachment 173340
Java Kit achievements.

We've also released a NEW ability called "Theft". It's not longer Beta only, it's in the main game! - This ability will allow you to get 20% of the tokens from the players inventory, upon killing them.

Bug fixes and other additions over the last couple of months from EggWars Beta:
- ADDED: Armour bundles into the Armour shop.
- ADDED: Golden carrots are now in the Food shop & along with Milk.
- ADDED: Weakness arrows are now in the Archery shop.
- ADDED: Eliminated players will now drop 50% of their tokens from their inventory.
- CHANGE: The price of steak in Normal mode has been reduced.
- CHANGE: Tweaked the production rates of Emeralds.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with the Theft ability giving too many tokens.
- BUG: Changed the spawn location of spectators on "Vacation".
- BUG: Changed the starting Iron generators on "Technology" from level 0 to 1 to make all islands equal.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with structure particles staying after dropping the structure item.
- BUG: Filled in a hidden room on "Instruments".
- BUG: Added a ladder in the pre lobby to avoid players getting stuck down the side of the toy train.
- BUG: Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with half health not working correctly.
- REMOVED: Map specific items have been removed

Thanks for reading this update thread! We hope you enjoy this epic EggWars update. At the end of every game you'll see a voting message, be sure to vote. Have fun and stay safe! ❤
Looks awesome !

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
I'm genuinely disappointed. No one asked for Beta EggWars. There are a bunch of people already begging to have the old EggWars back, people are creating threads and expressing how they are disappointed with the new update.

I really don't see the logistics of implementing Beta Eggwars because barely anyone liked it in the first place, Beta EggWars was pretty much dead while normal EggWars was played way more. I have a feeling that because of this update EggWars isn't going to be as popular/enjoyable as it used to be.

I understand that the developers worked hard on this update but I just don't see why this was even necessary when the majority of the EggWars players preferred playing normal EggWars.
Yea I quit cubecraft in general already because of this horrible update

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom