Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hello forums!
Dreamer is here again, this time I want you to share which famous youtubers you have encountered while playing on CubeCraft, and did you manage to kill them maybe???

Encounter #1:
Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots, but I have seen and fought against Wisp several times!
He can be found playing Solo Skywars on java, really cool every time!
People have also found TapL (He plays regularly to warm-up) and TommyInnit (He logged on once while live, even staff started hunting him for a picture and a kill)

Encounter #2:
I was playing some solo survival games in july/2021 and suddenly I discover InTheLittleWood, who is live aswell!
I killed him and apologized because it was a small clean and that is never a nice thing to do.

1679929128990.png

Encounter #3:
The most famous of all youtubers ever seen on CubeCraft! He will destroy you by just looking at you, he also mysteriously hosted the Eggwars world-cup 2021 matches! (Look screenshot) No clue how he managed to steal the spot from Dreamer...
1679929348392.png

Bonus screenshots:
I have no idea who this guy is, but he wasn't too bad and we ended up winning that game!
1679928890912.png

This youtuber was a cube regular, known for being high on the Team-Eggwars leaderboard. He managed to photobomb me in May/2019 while I was chatting with @PerryJ
1679929843804.png

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I killed TommyInnit on stream while he was playing solo skywars once, but I did not take any screenshots :(

I also met Dream in team skywars, but he died before I could kill him did and I did not take a screenshot. I am not the type of guy who takes many screenshots.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamer

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello forums!
Dreamer is here again, this time I want you to share which famous youtubers you have encountered while playing on CubeCraft, and did you manage to kill them maybe???

Encounter #1:
Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots, but I have seen and fought against Wisp several times!
People have also found TapL (He plays regularly to warm-up) and TommyInnit (He logged on once while live, even staff started hunting him for a picture and a kill)

Encounter #2:
I was playing some solo survival games in july/2021 and suddenly I discover InTheLittleWood, who is live aswell!
I killed him and apologized because it was a small clean and that is never a nice thing to do.

View attachment 218789

Encounter #3:
The most famous of all youtubers ever seen on CubeCraft! He will destroy you by just looking at you, he also mysteriously hosted the Eggwars world-cup 2021 matches! (Look screenshot) No clue how he managed to steal the spot from Dreamer...
View attachment 218790

Bonus screenshots:
I have no idea who this guy is, but he wasn't too bad and we ended up winning that game!
View attachment 218788

This youtuber was a cube regular, known for being high on the Team-Eggwars leaderboard. He managed to photobomb me in May/2019 while I was chatting with @PerryJ
View attachment 218791
tbh killing sgribl is standard at this stage lmao

on a real tho i killed priv, salty, wild, sgrib, patsman, slates, axerzz and sapphire

i need that conea64 kill ss

pekd

i have fought privated (1-5 i believe), patsman (0-10 or something, hes litteraly invincible), deoxyq (idk hes better than me but i believe i did kill them once or twice), sapphire (dont know how many times we fought, but i also killed him a few times), polarbearwh/ @Casualpoalrbear (first fought him in minerware 1-1, then in regular pvp 5-1), saltyshadows (one time in eggw duos, had no supplies and was alredy low because of a fight before that so i was a free kill, another time in eggw mega, we were equally equipped and i managed to kill him), wildd (dont know if i actually killed him, but we fought a few times and i propably won at least one of these fights) and hoshi (today actually in sg)

Aug 25, 2021
Being with TommyInnit in a lobby is unbelievable

I could only see some youtubers during livestreams and when they are in minigames. I saw relatednoobs in a livestream once and I killed him, I saw patsman in ffa a couple times, we dueled before and he crushed me 0-14 i think(still recovering). I saw sl4tes and sgribl so many times when they used to stream a lot. privqted is pretty easy to spot in the lobby, cuz he just sits there a lot. I tried to kill him once during a stream but his team is too op XD. ooh, I have also seen chief aaron before, and salty shadows, even tho hes not really a youtuber. cool guy still :) I could name a few more, but they arent too popular. Nothing close to what you are showing

• Love

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I don’t have any screens/I’m too lazy to look for them, so you’re just gonna have to believe me on this one. But a few years ago, I guess around 2020 I saw Technoblade. I might actually be able to find this screenshot if anyone wants to look at it or something

Other than that, I’ve seen a couple famous Dutch YouTubers (EnzoKnol, Linktijger etc.) way back in the days. And also Pewdiepie, but he was nicked at the time.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
People seem to be talking about killing me a lot.

Unfortunately for them, I have 0 deaths in every gamemode... which means I have never been killed before. Sorry everyone.

• Wow

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello forums!

Encounter #1:

Encounter #2:

View attachment 218789

Encounter #3:
View attachment 218790

Bonus screenshots:
View attachment 218788

View attachment 218791
what about when you met big famous youtubers saltyshadows794

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Top Bottom