Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The Ultimate Friendship Quiz

Hello friends! Since it's valentine's day and I'm making an effort to be more involved in the community, I thought I would come up with a fun game to play. Introducing, the ultimate friendship quiz! Take a friend (or a romantic partner) and have them complete this quiz with you to see how strong your friendship (or relationship) truly is!

How to play
  • Open up this form: https://forms.gle/1MRDmFDZ9NSA362C8
  • Enter both your username and the username of the person you will be taking the quiz with. If you don't have someone, you can find someone to do it with in the thread replies, but I can guarantee it will be more fun if you do it with a friend!
  • In the first section, you will answer some basic questions about yourself. This is necessary in order for both you and your friend to successfully complete the second section. Please answer honestly!
  • In the second section, you will answer the same questions, but this time you will be guessing what your friend selected for their answers. You will gain a point for each one that you answer correctly about your friend, and another for each one that your friend answers correctly about you.
  • In the third and final section, there are several "would you rather" questions to see how much you think alike with your friend and how much you both have in common! In this section, you will gain a point for every answer that is the same as your friend's.
  • Once you have both submitted your answers, I will start a forums conversation with both of you to provide a summary of your answers and a percentage score of how strong your friendship or relationship is! (Please let me know when you've finished so I remember to check the form!)

Rules
  • You can take the quiz multiple times with different people if you want to.
  • You can talk about the quiz/questions in the thread replies, but please don't reveal your own answers until you have been given your results!
  • Don't cheat! Where's the fun in that?!
  • Please do not attempt to take the quiz with yourself.

I'm interested to see how you all do! Keep in mind that this is just for fun and it is not intended to be an accurate representation of your friendship or relationship.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll probably find someone to do this with later.

But For now

beige-cat-arrested-he-has-260nw-2273086319.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Lyriie

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The Ultimate Friendship Quiz

Hello friends! Since it's valentine's day and I'm making an effort to be more involved in the community, I thought I would come up with a fun game to play. Introducing, the ultimate friendship quiz! Take a friend (or a romantic partner) and have them complete this quiz with you to see how strong your friendship (or relationship) truly is!

How to play
  • Open up this form: https://forms.gle/1MRDmFDZ9NSA362C8
  • Enter both your username and the username of the person you will be taking the quiz with. If you don't have someone, you can find someone to do it with in the thread replies, but I can guarantee it will be more fun if you do it with a friend!
  • In the first section, you will answer some basic questions about yourself. This is necessary in order for both you and your friend to successfully complete the second section. Please answer honestly!
  • In the second section, you will answer the same questions, but this time you will be guessing what your friend selected for their answers. You will gain a point for each one that you answer correctly about your friend, and another for each one that your friend answers correctly about you.
  • In the third and final section, there are several "would you rather" questions to see how much you think alike with your friend and how much you both have in common! In this section, you will gain a point for every answer that is the same as your friend's.
  • Once you have both submitted your answers, I will start a forums conversation with both of you to provide a summary of your answers and a percentage score of how strong your friendship or relationship is! (Please let me know when you've finished so I remember to check the form!)

Rules
  • You can take the quiz multiple times with different people if you want to.
  • You can talk about the quiz/questions in the thread replies, but please don't reveal your own answers until you have been given your results!
  • Don't cheat! Where's the fun in that?!
  • Please do not attempt to take the quiz with yourself.

I'm interested to see how you all do! Keep in mind that this is just for fun and it is not intended to be an accurate representation of your friendship or relationship.
I dont have any one to do it with him 😭

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom