Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 18/06/2020

Name: @Ducky
Message: Thanks for all the funny moments on SkyWars. You always make me laugh with your jokes. Playing SkyWars with you is what I like most while playing on Cube. You are an amazing person! -Y

Name: Build Team
Message: CubeCraft's previous and especially current maps/lobbies look absolutely great.

Name: @Palombo

Last edited:
Reactions: Diav and Efcluke94

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Anonymous Messages: 18/06/2020

Name:
@Ducky
Message: Thanks for all the funny moments on SkyWars. You always make me laugh with your jokes. Playing SkyWars with you is what I like most while playing on Cube. You are an amazing person! -Y
Who dis? Send me a message plsty

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Name: The Translation Team!
Message: Keep up the amazing work, you all are doing amazing, I love you all! <3

Here are some special mentions. 💜

Name: @c0rin
Message: An amazingly calm and awesome person that I enjoy working with a lot. Even though we don't talk that much, you mean a lot to me. I hope we can watch a Musical together soon!<3

Message: An amazing friend I would not want to lose. You mean the world to me and I trust you a lot. <3

Name: @Elenahh
Message: Hey Elena, thanks for being there and listening to me, you're an amazing person and I hope to work together with you on the Translation Team for a long time! <3

Name: @Eli
Message: You deserve a special mention as well. I hope to work together with you even more and don't forget you're an amazing person! <3

Name: @Fisktratt
Message: Even though we haven't worked together for that long, I enjoy working with you and I hope to spend more time together with you. And yes, I will sing for you soon. :P <3

Name: @FocusTurtle
Message: A special mention for a special turtoise. Or was it turtle? Ya blob. :P <3

Name: @Keanu
Message: A close friend that means a lot to me, I would not want to lose you. No other words needed. :D <3

Name: @Livvv
Message: Livvv, you're honestly an amazing person and I don't think I can put all of my words for you in a single message. I enjoy talking to you and I would love to talk to you even more. You're a lovely, amazing and wonderful person. <3

Name: @Megaaa
Message: Amazing friend, enjoy talking to you a lot. I hope our friendship will last long. <3

Name: @NotAName
Message: NAN! You amazing person. I would love to talk to you more! <3

Name: @Riley
Message: *Throws lots of love* There ya go, just what you deserve! <3

Name: @Sheep
Message: A weirdo just like me :P. Keep up the great work, you deserve this special mention. <3

Name: @S4nne
Message: Again don't think I can put all the words I want to tell you in this small message. The mention you gave me in this thread really warmed my heart and I was so happy to see that I have been able to help you so much. Thank you for being a friend. <3

Name: @Spoon

Name: @SummerWarz
Message: Even though we started talking not too long ago, I really do enjoy talking to you. I hope to talk to you more often! <3

Name: @Headqche
Message: A lovely person. I'm sad we don't talk that much, but I still look at you as a good friend. <3

Name: @Texbirb
Message: How am I supposed to put all the words I want to say to you in a small message like this one? That isn't possible. You're my little bro and I appreciate you a lot. Please stay in my life. <3

Name: @Trilla_Suduri
Message: Even though we don't talk that much, I enjoy it when we do. You're amazing. <3

Name: @Wink
Message: No words can explain how special you are to me. You're an amazingly nice and awesome person and I hope to have lots of voicecalls with you in the future. <3

And to everyone else:
Stay awesome, you're perfect just the way you areeee! 💜

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Name: @Redned
Hey Red! I wanted to say thank you for putting up with us (Bedrock) community xD it must get very frustrating trying to fix all the bugs and put up with us but I want to say your work is very much appreciated! I also want to say thank you for being so active and attentive towards us. Keep up the great work!

Name: @Dubby Plays
What's up SLAPPERS! Thank you for being so active with the Bedrock community too! Every time you are in chat you put a smile on my face. You always make the chat more humorous and positive. You were definitely the best fit for a Bedrock staff member. Keep up the amazing work. and yes pineapples do belong on pizza e.e

Name: @N00bYeeter
Hey NoobYeeter! Just like I said for Dubby, you were a great fit for a Bedrock staff as well. You are always very kind and positive. Thank you for being a great helper and friend! Keep Yeeting helping noobs! xD

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 19/06/2020

Name: @Molly (KitsuneToru)
Message: Hey there, you'll know who this is but I just wanted to say that I'm here for you and as the only person who actually likes you, you're a great person :)

Name: @Story
Message: For someone who has been around for so long you really deserve so much appreciation! Love the quality art you make and the awesome memes, main reason I go to CCG memes. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Name: @jelliobean
Message: Hey there, you're always there for me and the other way around. You're an amazing friend who I wouldn't want to lose. We both have been through some rough time and we were there for each other, you're strong and you showed it. Take care of yourself and thanks for sharing a friendship<3

Message: You little Swedish pineapple friend 😛 We've known each other since January this year, and I can happily say that, that has been the best thing that happened to me for since a while. You have always been there to have my back or give advise, to talk or just randomly call and playing some games. You're special to me and I absolutely don't want to lose you. Thanks for everything so far and all your chats and help and I hope our friendship lasts for as long as possible (hopefully forever lol) <3

Name: @Basketman - @Siftenly - @TheSadPotato_ - @Zuvi
Message: You guys are a set of weirdos but I like all of you. Always have fun with you guys and well, I trust all of you and we can always laugh with each other. Thank you guys and big love to you <3

Name: @Zombiepower
Message: We go way back, the time that we talked about Helper and that you actually got it back then! We're still friends and you have done somepretty amazing work! Thank you for all of it 🙃

Message: I contacted you because you seemed pretty nice at first, in the Translation Team. Now I realise that you're a good friend to me and I am happy we share a friendship. Thanks for all your help lately and for all our chats <3

Message: We met each other at the Translation Team and then we started to talk more and more, We're both quite busy (or have been busy and it's starting to get less busy xD) but I am still glad we share a friendship and have contact. You helped me through some rough things (for me) and I really appreciate that. We should call again soon! Thanks for everything so far <3

Name: @XiiKa
Message: I noticed you instantly when you joined the call (some time ago) in the Cube Discord call when we were playing with a group and I remembered you from the time I was acting like a tryhard hehe woops. Now I am glad I messaged you and asked if you remembered me and I am glad we are talking now and share a friendship! Thanks for everything you've done so far <3

Name: @Dylaila
Message: We've known each other for a while and I just want to thank you for our friendship and chats! I like your idea of this thread and that's why I decided to thank some people as well. Thanks for all your talks and friendship so far! <3

Name: @Kozi - @Eli
Message: Thank you both for the Translation Team experience I've had and for supporting me in some decisions. Thanks for our friendship so far <3

Message: You are one of the best Dutch proofreaders I've had in my team and you should be proud of that and what you have done for the team! You're always willing to talk and willing to help when I need(ed) it. I am grateful for our friendship and I hope that lasts for as long as it could be <3

Name: @UnallowedUser
Message: I've met you a while ago and you're great, lovely and nice to talk to! You got some great humour and calling is always great! Thanks for helping me, having my back and giving me advise on some difficult things. I am glad with the friendship we have and I hope it lasts for as long as possible! Thank you <3

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Name: The Translation Team!
Message: Keep up the amazing work, you all are doing amazing, I love you all! <3

Here are some special mentions. 💜

Name: @c0rin
Message: An amazingly calm and awesome person that I enjoy working with a lot. Even though we don't talk that much, you mean a lot to me. I hope we can watch a Musical together soon!<3

Message: An amazing friend I would not want to lose. You mean the world to me and I trust you a lot. <3

Name: @Elenahh
Message: Hey Elena, thanks for being there and listening to me, you're an amazing person and I hope to work together with you on the Translation Team for a long time! <3

Name: @Eli
Message: You deserve a special mention as well. I hope to work together with you even more and don't forget you're an amazing person! <3

Message: Even though we haven't worked together for that long, I enjoy working with you and I hope to spend more time together with you. And yes, I will sing for you soon. :p <3

Name: @FocusTurtle
Message: A special mention for a special turtoise. Or was it turtle? Ya blob. :p <3

Name: @Keanu
Message: A close friend that means a lot to me, I would not want to lose you. No other words needed. :D <3

Message: Livvv, you're honestly an amazing person and I don't think I can put all of my words for you in a single message. I enjoy talking to you and I would love to talk to you even more. You're a lovely, amazing and wonderful person. <3

Name: @Megaaa
Message: Amazing friend, enjoy talking to you a lot. I hope our friendship will last long. <3

Name: @NotAName
Message: NAN! You amazing person. I would love to talk to you more! <3

Name: @Riley
Message: *Throws lots of love* There ya go, just what you deserve! <3

Name: @Sheep
Message: A weirdo just like me :p. Keep up the great work, you deserve this special mention. <3

Message: Again don't think I can put all the words I want to tell you in this small message. The mention you gave me in this thread really warmed my heart and I was so happy to see that I have been able to help you so much. Thank you for being a friend. <3

Name: @Spoon

Name: @SummerWarz
Message: Even though we started talking not too long ago, I really do enjoy talking to you. I hope to talk to you more often! <3

Message: A lovely person. I'm sad we don't talk that much, but I still look at you as a good friend. <3

Name: @Texbirb
Message: How am I supposed to put all the words I want to say to you in a small message like this one? That isn't possible. You're my little bro and I appreciate you a lot. Please stay in my life. <3

Name: @Trilla_Suduri
Message: Even though we don't talk that much, I enjoy it when we do. You're amazing. <3

Name: @Wink
Message: No words can explain how special you are to me. You're an amazingly nice and awesome person and I hope to have lots of voicecalls with you in the future. <3

And to everyone else:
Stay awesome, you're perfect just the way you areeee! 💜
Ahwww thankyouuu <33

Reactions: jelliobean

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Message: Hey there, you're always there for me and the other way around. You're an amazing friend who I wouldn't want to lose. We both have been through some rough time and we were there for each other, you're strong and you showed it. Take care of yourself and thanks for sharing a friendship<3

Message: You little Swedish pineapple friend 😛 We've known each other since January this year, and I can happily say that, that has been the best thing that happened to me for since a while. You have always been there to have my back or give advise, to talk or just randomly call and playing some games. You're special to me and I absolutely don't want to lose you. Thanks for everything so far and all your chats and help and I hope our friendship lasts for as long as possible (hopefully forever lol) <3

Message: You guys are a set of weirdos but I like all of you. Always have fun with you guys and well, I trust all of you and we can always laugh with each other. Thank you guys and big love to you <3

Message: We go way back, the time that we talked about Helper and that you actually got it back then! We're still friends and you have done somepretty amazing work! Thank you for all of it 🙃

Message: I contacted you because you seemed pretty nice at first, in the Translation Team. Now I realise that you're a good friend to me and I am happy we share a friendship. Thanks for all your help lately and for all our chats <3

Message: We met each other at the Translation Team and then we started to talk more and more, We're both quite busy (or have been busy and it's starting to get less busy xD) but I am still glad we share a friendship and have contact. You helped me through some rough things (for me) and I really appreciate that. We should call again soon! Thanks for everything so far <3

Message: I noticed you instantly when you joined the call (some time ago) in the Cube Discord call when we were playing with a group and I remembered you from the time I was acting like a tryhard hehe woops. Now I am glad I messaged you and asked if you remembered me and I am glad we are talking now and share a friendship! Thanks for everything you've done so far <3

Message: We've known each other for a while and I just want to thank you for our friendship and chats! I like your idea of this thread and that's why I decided to thank some people as well. Thanks for all your talks and friendship so far! <3

Message: Thank you both for the Translation Team experience I've had and for supporting me in some decisions. Thanks for our friendship so far <3

Message: You are one of the best Dutch proofreaders I've had in my team and you should be proud of that and what you have done for the team! You're always willing to talk and willing to help when I need(ed) it. I am grateful for our friendship and I hope that lasts for as long as it could be <3

Message: I've met you a while ago and you're great, lovely and nice to talk to! You got some great humour and calling is always great! Thanks for helping me, having my back and giving me advise on some difficult things. I am glad with the friendship we have and I hope it lasts for as long as possible! Thank you <3
sweettt <3

• Love
Reactions: Ducky and Dylaila

Soltry

Apr 17, 2020

Awhh cute cute <3

• Love
Reactions: Ducky and Dylaila

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 20/06/2020

Message: Always in call with you the only thing I hear is your nice deep voice and I love it. You're so kind and have such an amazing warm voice that it is hard to say something negative about you. You're ready for big pormotions because you're the glue that keeps small pieces and bigger pieces together in this community <3

Last edited:

Soltry

Apr 17, 2020
Name: @Siftenly
Message: Okay so I think I should start with you, cuz I've known you the longest. So uhm you make me laugh a lot, your personality is great and I'm glad that I met you. I still remember the times where we played skywars even though it's like 2/3 years ago haha. I hope that our friendship will last for a longgg time :)

Message: I met you like a month ago and I'm glad that I did because I know that you always have my back. I love calling with you and I like the fact that you don't take everything that I say to seriously, cuz I can be kinda weird sometimes hahahaha. You are and always will be a noob in minecraft and other games ;) but that's okay cuz I am too. So uh as you might have figured I hope that we stay friends for a long time. :)

Name: @Zuvi
Message: I don't talk to you that much but I'm still glad that I met you. Also I like your music taste and I love that you put up with my music "moodswings" as you call them ;). Just like the other guys you always make me laugh when I need it and it means a lot to me. I hope that I will be able to share my favourite songs you for a longggg time (oh and I hope that we stay friends of course). :)

Name: @TheSadPotato_
Message: For you counts the same as with Jay. I've known you for a long time and I'm happy about that. I know that I can always talk to you when something is wrong. A while back (and right now) you are a really good friends and I'm glad that we started talking again even though I haven't really talked to you for a period of time. I guess I said this with everyone so far but it's true cuz you guys always make me laugh and I'm really glad that we're all friends. :)

Name: @Basketman
Message: uhm idk what to write. Nah just kidding ;). When I met you I knew straight away that I could trust you, and that says a lot because I normally don't trust people that fast. I know that you will always have my back and I hope you know that I will always have your back too. You are and always will be my sunshine that's for sure. And I know I said this too many times already but you always make me laugh. It doesn't matter when cuz you're "jokes" always put a smile on my face even when I don't want to laugh. I think you know almost everything about me and you never judge me, I adore that about you. So ehm yeah I hope that we stay friends for a really long time :)

Message: Okay I only really talked to you twice but since you're kinda in our group now I didn't want you to feel left out :) So uhm I guess what I wanna say is that I think you're a great person of what I've heard hahaha. No but really you sound like a nice person (from the times you were in the call I could tell). So yeah I guess uhm idk hihi

Name: all the people I mentioned
Message: I'm glad that I can call you guys my friends and I wouldn't change it for the world. So now that I'm done saying the cheesy stuff. You guys are noobs <3

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
Name: CubeCraft Developers
Thank you for making sure that our game occurrence will be as good as we want it to be.
You're amazing at the building stuff, creating, and for sure developing. You have shown us the real you, and what you're capable of, which is inspiring and remarkably talented. I appreciate your work at CubeCraft and making sure that our game experience will be as reliable as we expect it to be. You form a genuine experience for me, thank you for that.

Reactions: Dylaila and Rawrbin
Apr 11, 2020
okay I ran into problems, heres the full post:
To everyone:

@res1237 : Thank you for being such a great friend over all the time, also you kinda helped me when some daunts 2v1ed me. (they prob heard dikkehans´ lies about me)

@EasyWest : thank you for cheering me up when I had some troubles with myself, and for helping me to understand that revenge isnt the only solution for my issues.

@CaptainNebby : I know, we never had the best relation thoughout my time on cube, but thank you for backing me up when dikkehans crashed me down.

ExchangedName48 (idk what his forums is) : thank you for being the best friend to me who ever could have been on the server, and everytime, when evil people thought they could bully me, you stood by my side, I will miss you.
btw if anyone knows his forum, then link him here.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Name: @Meiske
Message: Hey cutie, I just wanted to tell you that you're an amazing person and I wish things would've gone differently between us, but sadly we gotta accept it. We haven't known eachother for so long but since the very beginning I always felt something special for you because you're such an amazing and unique girl and I'm sorry if I might have hurted you but know that I did it just because I care about you. Just remember that you're beautiful and please never lose your cute smile because I love it :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom