Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

I'm part of the CubeCraft community for not so long but these are the two people I could say that brighten up my days.

Name: @Nyvil
Message: Sup my legend, how are you doing? You've been the friend that I could talk to since I have left my enjoyable life 4 years ago. I know you will always be here for me and I know I can trust you. When are you coming to Switzerland to meet me, or me coming in Germany to meet you. :heart:

Name: @JokeKaedee
Message: Sup, how are you doing? I joined one month ago the Translation Team and if I wouldn't have joined it I would've never met you :( I know you'll always be here to help me when I need help. Still need to teach me Valorant :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Name: @Luna0102 @Jy25k
Message: Thank you so much for being with me on my CC journey. JY, you have been my go-to guy for grinding, playing eggwars, and so much more for years now. Great job on becoming a master in your time. Luna, do I even have to say what I'm grateful for? You already know, so keep up the great work! I know JY won't see this but if Luna sees this, we should play together sometime.

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila

Xeno3lade

Mar 16, 2021
Britain
www.youtube.com
pbOfZw3.png

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ゚ᱹ ꒰H
i everyone!ˑ༄ؘ ·˚

Welcome to my community kindness thread, I have created this thread because I want people to have a place on the forums where they can create a positive impact on someone by sharing some nice messages, because you never know when someone might need to hear your appreciation. ✨

This was based on an idea originally created by @Sweetenerera but I believe it should be a permanent year-round thread rather than something that happens yearly because I believe positivity should always be shared in the community and not just once a year, however her yearly Christmas thread will still be running and I will lock this thread and redirect everyone to that thread instead for the month of December only.

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write a public message then use this template on the thread below.
Name: (who the message is for)
⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write an anonymous message then
click here to send it via the Google form!

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

A big thank you to Sweetenerera for giving me permission to create this thread and thank you for participating and making someone's day! 💕

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I am not sure if replying to this thread would be considered necroposting, but I feel like it would be nice to thank a few people through this thread again, since the community can always use kindness :D

About 1.5 years ago I stopped playing cubecraft regularly, and I recently joined back, and noticed that the server has changed in a lot of ways, but not necessarily in a bad way!

Ive slowly started to shift towards the bedrock side of cube, and noticed a whole part of the community I have never noticed before
So to get to the thanks:
I would like to first thank the whole staff team, current and retired, for the work you do/did keeping the communities nice and safe!
And a special thanks to the moderators and staff members that are still going strong since I have stopped playing regularly
Second I would like to give a special thanks to @GladiusYugen for welcoming me back with open arms, and even having a great interview with me! Thank you for always being there even when we fell out of contact a bit!

Then to the group I played with in the past:
there are way too many of you to mention, and some are not even on the forums. But thank you, thank all of you for being such an important part of my childhood. Thank you for teaching me valuable lessons. Thank you for supporting me when I was at my low points and at my high points. And thank you for supporting me through my "streaming career".

And at last. Thank you all java players I have played with and against in the past 8 years!
I hope to talk to a lot more players in the future!

To the CubeCraft community, I love you!

Edit: I just realised that I completely forgot about the template, but I guess it does not matter that much atm

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom