Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Names: @patito & @marcoslater

You guys really are some of the best 'bosses' that I have ever worked with and I am proud to be a part of your team. I know that if I am ever stuck or have issues, or don't understand anything that I can count on one of you to help clear things up for me. It's also great to play minigames with you and see how bad Marco's PvP skills are. 😂

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Name @Nouuuuur
Message: You're still my best friend! We've known each other for years now... And you were always kind/nice in general. I appreciate you so much, and I hope you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
well... since this thread died a bit... Its time to throw out some kindness again :D

Name: @GladiusYugen
Message:Im not sure, but I dont think Ive really thanked you for the past couple of months! I am sure I wouldnt have enjoyed playing on this server as much as I did, if we didnt meet on that faithful day... Still miss the good old NTW days... SoonTM? 😉

name: @Rawrbin

Oh, and even tho I have done it in the past too... I still want to thank the whole community for everything :D

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Name: @OnlyTijmen Who knew, that when Kooiker introduced me and you to each other 7 months ago, that any of this would have happened. I remember clicking onto your live stream and when you realized I was watching, you instantly switched from speaking Dutch, to speaking English. I was so surprised at how good your English was, and how mature you seemed to be, both of which I would get even more and more impressed by over the months.

Remember when we had 10+ people in our party every day when you were streaming? So many that we could only really play duos and solo skywars. And I remember everyone complaining when me and you were on the same team, as 90% of the time we won.

Together we had so many ideas and created many things on cubecraft, the best of which is of course our friend group, All of us share so many memories and I'm glad that all of us are still in touch on Discord.

Remember me and you planning NTW? We talked for hours about the rules and what type of people we wanted in it. Its over now but some of my best memories are when we were a clan and just messing around in skywars. Also, rip that tournament we spent hours planning, While that never happened, I did realize how similar our opinions on things are, and I respected you even more. We spent countless hours talking about space, earth, human nature and so so much more, Imagine us two on a summers evening, talking about those stuff over a table, with some coca cola.

We met many people over these 7 months, most of them came and went, but for the og group, I really wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years we all decided to have a meet up, all of you coming to Ireland of course haha.

Out of all the people we met, you are the one I trust the most, I'm pretty sure you know literally all of my secrets, and i'm 100% sure you wont tell them to anyone. You are one of the most honest and genuine people I have met and I wish you so much luck for the future. You will achieve all of your dreams, that I am certain of, all it takes is one look at your mindset. I have so many more things id like to say, but that'd make this way too long.

Name: @Sajiha We only really started talking 1 or 2 months ago, but quickly you became one of my closest friends on cube and discord. We became "twinnitos" after like 3 days when we realizes how similar we can be, and I decided to mix "twin" and "amigo" to make "twinnigo". But we already spelled it wrong and eventually it became twinnito. Thank you for always being ready to talk, no matter when. You're such a kind person and I hate it that you cant see that yourself, but you really are :). Ty for all the laughs and smiles and I'm sure we'll make more memories together in the future. #TwinnitosForever (btw you're pro as always)

Name: @JokeKaedee Calling with u was pretty chill, you seem like a kind and honest person, keep it up!

Name: @Diepey I don't think you really use the forums any more, but thanks for all the duo games we played together man, we always have great communication and its always fun to think of new ways to win and play.

Name: @Socratias Idk you personally, but your videos make me laugh so i just thought id tag you here :)

Name: @xGregoriio_ Thanks for all the positivity you're spreading over the forums, you make a lot of people happy and i just hope you know that!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom